filter your search allcollegesexamnews

GET FREE COUNSELING

Osmania University PG Admission 2018

Updated On: JUN 16TH, 2017

Osmania University is located in Hyderabad, India which was established in 1918. It is the third oldest university in southern India which was named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad.

University provides various PG courses like MCA, MBA, M.Pharm., MFC, M.E, M.Tech. and LLM. Candidates are admitted to these courses through the marks scored in entrance test conducted by the university.

Registration to the above mentioned courses is done by submitting the application fee of amount INR 400 for OC & BC candidates, and INR 300 for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

  • Mode of Application

    Online & Offline Both

  • START DATE - END DATE

    13th Apr, 2018 - 12th May, 2018


Important Dates

MBA/PGDM , MCA , LLM & ME/M.Tech
STATUSEVENTDATE
Online application starts from 13th Apr, 2018
Last date for submission of applications without late fee 12th May, 2018

Eligibility

MCA , MBA/PGDM & M.Pharm

CourseEligibility
MCABCA degree from a recognized university
MBAGraduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks.
M.Pharm.B.Pharm. from this university or any other recognized university.
M.EB.Tech./B.E with GATE qualification from this university or any other recognized university.
M.Tech.
LLMDegree in LLB from a recognized university.

Master of Finance and Control [MFC]

B.Com degree of this university or any other recognized university with aggregate 40% marks under part II.


How To Apply

Candidates can download the application form and prospectus from the website “http:// www.oucde.net” and follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for the PG courses in Osmania University:

  • Candidates can register themselves to the above mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of amount INR 400/- (OC & BC candidates) and INR 300 (for candidates belonging to SC/ST category candidates).
  • Fees can be paid by DD, taken from any Nationalised Banks payable at Hyderabad only.
  • Candidates must send the following enclosures along with the application form at the following address:

The Office of the Directorate of Admissions

Enclosures:

  1. Acknowledgement Card
  2. Bank Demand Draft.
  3. Application form
  4. S.S.C. Xerox copy
  5. Common Entrance Test Rank Card - 2010.
  6. Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2010.
  7. Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last
  8. He/she must submit a proof of admission (certificate issued by the Head of the Institution)
  9. Original certificate of the qualifying examination.
  10. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
  11. Proof of Local/Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force.
  12. Certificate of 9th and 10th class
  13. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
  14. Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO
  15. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates selected for admission against Sports/NCC/NSS, Widow/Children of Armed personnel
  16. (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.


Admission Process

MCA , MBA/PGDM & M.Pharm

Candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test conducted by the university. The university announces a merit list according to which students are admitted to these courses.GATE score is also considered for candidates applying for M.E and M.Tech.


Reservation

In every course, 85% of seats are reserved for the local category candidates. Remaining 15% seats are filled by local and non local candidates.

The table below shows the percentage of seats reserved for different categories:

CatgeoryPercetage of reservation
1. Scheduled Castes (SC)15%
2. Scheduled Tribes (ST)7.5%
3. Female candidates33.33%
4. Backward Classes – A7%
5. Backward Classes – B10%
6. Backward Classes – C1%
7. Backward Classes – D7%
8. Backward Classes – E4%
9. NCC, NSS, Sports, Cultural activities4%
10. Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)2%
11. Physically handicapped3%
12. Supernumerary seats in each course from outside State of Telangana5%
13. Foreign candidates15%

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

×