R.D. Engineering College (RDEC), Ghaziabad was established in 2004. It is a part of the Rameshwar Dayal Educational Trust. This is a self-financing institution. R.D. Engineering College Technical Campus is located at National Highway (NH) No.58, Delhi-Meerut Road Duhai, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The campus is spread over an area of about 15 acres.
- Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi
- It has been recognized by the government of Uttar Pradesh
- The institute is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- Institute is accredited with IAO (International Accreditation organization)
- University of Riverside, Southern California, USA
- Paper Presentation
- Quiz Competition
- Institute library has total 3250 titles and it has 19132 volumes of books
- Library has subscribed 105 journals (national and international)
- Institute provides sport facility to the students Sports Activities cricket, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Football Table, Tennis, Chess etc.
- All indoor and outdoor games facility is available and various sports competition to be conducted
- Institute has the labs for each departments and the labs is fully equipped with latest equipment
- Sports Week – Annual Event
- Mirage – A Cultural Activity
- Amongst Top 10 Engineering Colleges of UPTU, Noida
- Institute is Awarded for "Best Engineering College In Western UP" by National Education Award 2014
- Institute get National UP Education Awards 2013
- Our rank is 3rd in the results of the Vth Semester(2008-09) examination of UPTU.