SRM Institute of Management and Technology (SRM-IMT) was established by SRM Group of Institutions. It is a part of the SRM University which attained the status of a full-fledged university in 2006, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- The institute got itself approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and is also accredited by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
- Being a part of SRM University it has association with foreign colleges and universities in New Zealand, UK, Switzerland, USA, Korea, etc.
- The college has good placement record and the multinational companies like TCS Ltd., Wipro Tech., HCL Tech., Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra, Patni, Capgemini, L&T Infotech, Mindtree, Cybage, Newgen, Videocon, Ashiana Housing, Value First, Iyogi and many more visit the campus.
- The campus Students had been to M.I.T(USA) and other foreign university under semester abroad program (SAP).
- Eight players from this campus have represented INDIA in the 23rd Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) international cricket 6's 2007 held in Bangkok.
- The Campus cricket players represented the U.P. team in the senior National indoor cricket tournament held in Nasik and secured 2nd place. The players from the team also won best player, best bowler and best batsmen award.
- The campus “Lan” gaming team, famously known as "THE D2" has won many medals & awards and they are the 2nd best team in the NCR region.
- The campus conducted various National Level Technical and Management cultural fest where more than 2000 students from different intuitions from all over India has participarted and won many awards.
Activities & Clubs:-
- The festival committee: The committee is responsible for organizing the various festivals within the campus.
- Enviro club: The members of this club create awareness among the people thorough posters, workshops on reducing water wastage, plastic usage, etc. It also takes initiatives like planting trees and recycling of papers.
- Quizzers club
- Adventure club
- Social service club: The Institute has 4 units of National Social Service (NSS). These clubs works on unique initiatives like associating with some school or orphanage and help them on a continuous basis. Additionally students are involved in helping cancer patients and organizing blood donation camps. The institute brings out Spectrum, a monthly magazine and Reflection, the online news letter. These contain articles, stories, poems or writings on various topics provided by the students and faculty both thus bringing out the literary side of the students.
Life Beyond Studies:
- Founder’s & Youth Excite Day
- Rubaroo 2014
- Innovate 2014
- Abhivyaakti 2014
- ICI (Indian Concrete Institute): It is organized to create to awareness amongst the construction engineers about modern concrete concentration practices, an International Seminars and Exhibition on ‘Modernization of concrete practices – ISEMCC – 82’was jointly organized by the Structural Engineering Research Centre and Anna University in Chenai.
- IVS: It is a platform for enhancement of their vocational skills, sharpening of their technical skills and to improve their industry oriented skills.
- IETE: The Institution of electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is India's leading recognized technical professional society.
- STA: Students’ Technical Association is a technical Society of the SRM University, Delhi-NCR Campus, started in the acedmic year of 2008-09.
- Auditorium: institute has a well-furnished and spacious auditorium with sitting capacity of 1000 and fully Air-Conditioned, with all state of the art facilities.
- Hostel: Institute Hostel is convenient and right place for all students which can accommodate more than 1400 students.
- Library: A central library houses more than 38,734 books, journals, magazines ,interesting computerized online systems, audio-visual material and CD-ROMs. Library has KOHA software for University Library.
CD Roms Theses & Dissertations
- SRM Engineering is ranked India's No.1 in Private Engineering Colleges.
- SRM Engineering joins the league of IITs and NITs with ranking in India's top 10 in Private & Government College.
- SRM Founder's Scholarships: It is the most prestigious scholarship with full fee waiver of tuition, hostel, mess, plus stipend Rs 1,000 / month.
- Merit Scholarship: For the students who have secured above 90% in CBSE or above 95 % in state board examinations and also ranked amongst the top 8000 in SRMEEE, scholarship up to 50% of tuition fee waiver.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Socio - economic disdained): poor students Scholarship, 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students who are economically challenged based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- Scholarship for Minority Community Scholarship: 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students of minority community based on their performance of students in the qualifying examination.