Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering was established in 2002 in Ernakulam district in Kerela. The college offer courses in Engineering, Computer Applications and Management streams.
- Since its inception the college has traversed a long way to establish itself as a renowed college in the region. Today, the college is one of the premier institutions for higher studies in the state.
- The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- The campus covers an area of 40 acres situated just near to Kochi. 4 km south of the college is Kolenchery and 14 km north is Perumbavoor. The college campus is well through different modes of transport which are by rail, by road and by air. The nearest airport is Kochi International Airport 30 km away and the nearest railway station is Tripunithura 15 km away.
Attracting facts of the College :
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO),USA
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Campus with internet facility @24 x 7.
- Highly experienced faculty with industrial exposure.
- Internship in industry and industry based projects.
- Well-equipped spacious hi-tech labs and workshops.
- Latest teaching aids.
- Digital library with international journals and separate departmental libraries.
- Hostels with modern facilities for boys and girls within the campus.
- Personality development programmes and meditation classes.
- PTA is honouring the top scorers in the University Examinations by cash awards
- Naval Architecture and Ship Building
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Business Administration
Placement Stats for past few years :
No of Students Placed
248 in 76 companies
261 in 62 companies
219 in 47 companies
285 in 55 companies
- Library- Library is the backbone of any college and for making the college reputation high, the library should be provided with all the necessary facilities. The library houses over 37000 volumes of books and other reference books. Other than this, there are 300 National & International journals, 4656 e-journals and 5400 e-books.
- Hostel- Modern hostels with latest amenities and facilities are available for boys and girls within the campus. Accomodation of 450 students are available at the boys’ hostel and 240 for girls.
Clubs and Activities:
- Arts Club- The club focuses on the talents from arts and literature. “Arangu” is a platform for the exposure of hidden talents which is an art festival celebrated in college every year. The students are encouraged to participate in University youth fest and other competitions.
- Sports Club- The college highly focuses on the promotion of sports and games. There is healthy mind in a healthy body so college organizes many inter college tournaments to develop team spirit, leadership qualities among the students.
- NSS- The NSS unit of our college actively participates in many social welfare work and plays a vivid role in making the students a good human being and responsible citizen.
- Entrepreneurship Development Club- Entrepreneurship club was established to promote the spirit of entrepreneurial culture among students. The institution has tied up with Kerala institute of entrepreneurship development to enhance the talents of students.