Ashok & Rita Patel Institute of Integrated Study & Research in Biotechnology & Allied Sciences (ARIMAS) was established in the year 2005 in Gujarat. The Institute was the first in the state to provide Masters (Integrated) in Biotechnology. The Institute is reputed among its peers for its state of the art research facilities and dedicated faculty. The Institute offers personal attention and guidance to each student and is also praised for its good infrastructure. It offers a conductive environment for students to acquire skills for the pursuit of knowledge, integrity and freedom.
Facts & Figures of (ARIMAS)-
Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Why to Choose Ashok & Rita Patel Institute of Integrated Study & Research in Biotechnology & Allied Sciences-
- Highly qualified faculty - Faculty members with good educational background, each and every faculty member is one of the best in their respective fields.
- Focus on All Round Development - Strategic tie-ups with organizations for overall development of the student.
- Research Programmes – Both academic and industrial research programmes are going on in the institute and is supported by various companies.
- Laboratories – state of the art facilities are provided at the institute with more than 7 laboratories to offer in various disciplines.
- Personality Development & Career Counselling – The Institute offers various programs and counselling to the students for their development and awareness with respect to the industry training.