Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB), Pune was established in 2003, under the aegis of Sri Balaji Society. BIIB is AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India accredited Business School.
- The Institute is one of the fastest growing International Business School in the India.
- It has an excellent track record of campus placement where everyone is almost been placed.
- The College is well known for one of the most updated curriculums, consistently re-worked to suit dynamic needs of the industry.
- With the academics and as well as a healthy set of cultural and co-curricular activities, workshops, guest lectures, seminars, mentorship, informal interactions and so on.
- The college is situated inside Sri Balaji Society 16.5 acre campus, which also have three other sister institutes- BIMM, BITM and BIMHRD
Seminars and Workshops:
- Debates, seminars, book reviews and quizzes go on round the year, honing the communication skills and enhancing the knowledge of the future managers.
SBS host to various cultural endeavors like “Induction ceremony”, “Freshers Party” , “Drishti ” and many more.
Drishti: It is a cultural event in which all the four institutes of Sri Balaji Society compete for the ‘Rathininathammal Trophy’. The winner of this activity is awarded with Rs. 1,00,000 as award money.
Number of Titles
Number of Volumes
- Classrooms. Every classroom has a capacity to accommodate more than 60 students. SBS also has a well-equipped seminar, conference hall for various programs organized in the campus.
- Computer Lab: Computer lab is well-equipped with branded PC's adequately supported by 45 Mbps (1:1) leased lines for internet connectivity.
- Auditorium. SBS have two Auditoriums with 800 and 1000 seats respectively.
Awarded as B-School with 'Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Marketing' in 17th Business School Affair & Dewang Mehta - Business School Award for Business School at World Brand Summit in Mumbai on (4 & 5 Nov 2009).
- Ranked A+++ B School in Go Getter B-School Survey (May 2014)
- Ranked 50th Top B-School in India (Times & Nielsen Survey 31 March 2014)
- Ranked amongst top 20 B school in "Maximum Salary Criteria"
- Ranked 53 in all India and 14 in Maharashtra private B school in GHRDC B school survey( Nov-2013)
- Ranked A4 B School in Business Standard B School Survey (Source: Indian Management-journal of AIMA Nov-2013)
- Ranked B++ B School in Chronicle b School Survey (Source: Business & Management Magazine Sep-2013)
- Ranked as 'A++' grade B-School in India (Source: Business India, Oct, 2010)
- BIIB is rated as an 'A++' grade B-School in India (through Business India, Oct, 2010)