CSL Institute of Advanced Studies, Haryana, Hisar was established with a vision to go beyond the boundaries; for effectively contributing towards nation development, by producing the highly skilled human resource. It strives to usher the technology oriented development for the country. It targets at enriching the quality of life of the citizens and at propagation of the innovative technologies. The objective of the institution is optimum utilization of the available resources; in order to ensure sustainable development. The institute provides the necessary infrastructure and competent faculty in order to achieve these objectives.
Facts and figures CSL Institute of Advanced Studies:
CSL Educational Trust
Books issued to every students at beginning of every semester
How to reach?
3rd KM away from Fatehabad Road, Mandi Adampur bus stop, District- Hisar, Haryana
Why to join us:
- Excellent placement assistance: The College has placement cell which gives proper training of the students and assures 100% placement assistance.
- Delivery of quality education: The students are given world class training to enable them to have cutting edge proficiency. The idea is to make all the students self-reliant by acquiring the professional skills in order to pursue a meaningful career.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty: The College has the visionaries as faculties; who endeavours to provide the students with valuable insight for recognizing their strengths and weaknesses; and enabling them to face challenges coming in life.Â
- Advanced teaching-learning approach methodology: The College follows the latest trends in education by using the latest technology. The campus has Wi-Fi campus which is available round the clock. The computer lab and science lab is also well equipped with the latest technology.
- Industry driven training: The students are taught through the practical methods which make them suitable for the industry. The curriculum is industry oriented and the students get real life experience through seminars, projects, workshops and training.
- Exposure to a world of knowledge: The College has a fully computerized library. It has a lot of books related to course, journals, magazines and current study material like video cassettes, audio- cassettes, CD-ROM etc.