Indus Business Academy, Bangalore, formerly known as Indian Business Academy, is a business school in India. The IBA campus is situated near the Art of Living ashram in Bangalore. Indus Business Academy (IBA- formerly Indian Business Academy) has been Ranked '8th' by Competition Success Review (CSR) - GHRDC All India Survey in 2011, rated 'A++' Category B-School by Business India All India Survey in 2011 and ranked '30th' by Silicon India in 2011, comprehensive salary and career growth survey of management graduates from TOP 200 B-Schools of India. ‘2nd’ in Karnataka by The New Indian Express-South India. ‘4th’ in South India by Dainik Bhaskar B-School Survey 2011.
Indus Business Academy, Bangalore formerly known as Indian Business Academy is counted among one of the top 1% institutes of the country and one among the 20 out of 5000 institute in country to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE.
- Barcodes – The Retail Club
- Navigator – The Finance Club
- Cosmos – The Business Quiz Club
- Infinite – The IT Club
- IBA’s library is one the largest library dedicated to only Management Programme.The library subscribes to over 60 International Journals such as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, etc. and 110 National leading Management Journals.
- IBA Library has over 12500 books, 8000 titles, 700 A/v, 5000+ E- Journals, 23000+ E-Dissertation, over 80 International & National Magazines and 13 Newspaper. Library has a large number of select reference books on management and other related areas.
- IBA has different category of Classroom to meet all requirements. It has State of the Art 300 seater fully equipped Auditorium and 2 auditoriums which are 100 seater. Apart from that there are 13 classrooms with different seating arrangements like seminar style, classroom & board room style.
- A total of 148 offerings were made for 136 students who attended placement process. IBA managed to attract big organisations thus placing 96% of the batch 116 companies visited out of which 93 companies recruited. Some of the key recruiters were Axis Bank, KPMG, ICICI Securities, Infiniti Research, Kuehne Nagel, Redington, Mahindra Finance, Copal, AMBA, IKYA to name a few.
- Student Activity Centre
- 3D Centre
- Executive Training Centre
- 10 Mbps Wi-fi Campus (1:1 Symmetry).
- Well-stocked Library with internet reference facilities and an audio-visual centre
- Open Air Amphitheater
- Mini Stadium
- Modern Gymnasium
- Grocery Store
- Rated 'A++' Category B-School by Business India All India Survey in 2011
- Ranked '30th' by SiliconIndia in 2011
- ‘2nd’ in Karnataka by The New Indian Express-South India.
- ‘4th’ in South India by Dainik Bhaskar B-School Survey 2011
Students are given scholarships on the basis of below mentioned criteria’s:
- Criteria “A” : Student having marks of 75% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & 70% or above in Graduation, would be awarded scholarship of Rs. 40,000/-
- Criteria “B”: Student having aggregate marks of 60% or above in Xth, XIIth, Graduation and having good percentage in Entrance Tests would be eligible for Scholarships as mentioned below:
CAT 2013 / XAT 2014 / GMAT with
- 90 above percentage- 50,0000/-
- 86 above percentage- 45,000/-
- 81 above percentage- 40,000/-
- 78 above percentage- 30,000/-