I loved the college overall experience yet is awesome liked the "samosa" in can-tine very much and that mini CCD is very good fellow students are nice good faculty, syllabus, timing and teaching pattern.
Yes its now a days when we have to summit the examination form they by saying that mine university name is change from uptu to abdul kalam university.
From my college experience, I hope to gain many things. Obviously college is a time that students can truly become individuals. When I attend college I will have the opportunity to become more independent and to take on new responsibilities. I have always
All is that you have to pay for everything they will ask for money for everything and don't have basic human value in their heads.
IMS is known for it's BCA course, after going the college I realised that the faculty of BCA course are really serious in their work and passionate about it.
Institute of Management Studies, Noida, popularly known as IMS, Noida, runs under the auspices of Institute of Management Studies Society which is a non-profit making body and was established in 1998. It is a premiere Institution with exceptional worldwide linkage, strives at the holistic formation of world class leaders with unmatched professional competence and a strong ethical perspective.
It is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, and CCS University, Meerut.It provides management education to both fresh graduates seeking world-class management education and also to those who are already employed and want to enhance their managerial skills.
IMS also has collaborations with several Universities overseas like University of Malta, University of Huddersfield, University of Ulster, Management Development Institute, Singapore and many more.State of the art infrastructure facilities at IMS render an atmosphere that is conducive for learning and development.
Institute of Management Studies, Noida has four schools which provide quality academic education via its well qualified and experienced full time faculty members. These schools are:
• School of Information Technology
• School of Management
• School of Mass Communication
• Value Added Courses
Institute of Management Studies, Noida encourages its students to take part in extracurricular activities so that each of them can become all rounder. Also, it helps to deal with the daily stress. One of the main activities is literary activity. The institute publishes magazines where students show their literary talent. The magazines published are Manthan, Chronicle, Kshitij and Footprints.
• Library has a comprehensive collection of 24, 500 books and over 224 national and international journals in addition to over 600 e-journals from informatics.
• The library also has an impressive collection of educational DVD’s / CD-ROMs and video cassettes.
• Library has been put on Libsys through the Integrated library management system. Total catalogue of the library is available on Intranet. • IMS Noida is an Institutional member of the British Council Library, New Delhi. This facility helps the students to have direct access to various magazines, journals, and write-ups by eminent persons at AIMA forum.
Institute of Management Studies, Noida organizes festivals that are managed by the students themselves so that they apply their theoretical knowledge and learn cultural values, management techniques and leadership skills. Some of the festivals are:
• Manaquest: The management games festivals organized by the institute. Main events are Scavenger Hunt, Lan Gamming, Ad Craft Show, Virtual Stock Market & Ad Mad Show.
• Pratibha: Annual Inter College Festival with various events to bring out the creativity of the students.
• Many festivals including Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Id, Christmas, Baisakhi, Samkrant, Bihu and Pongal are celebrated on a grand scale.
10th best Business School in North India
Top 50 B School All India
Times Of India
Top 12 best B School in North region
Times Of India
Top 11th B School in Delhi NCR
top 11th B School in Delhi NCR
Top private B Schools
Career 360, 2013
Awards for Excellence:
International Gold Star Award For the excellence education
Awarded the title of ‘Most Preferred College in North India’ By The Week
Awarded ‘Outstanding B School 2013 in North Region’ by Outlook
Awarded Grade ‘A’ by Business India Magazine
Awarded A +++ in All India Best B School Survey by Yuva Magazine