The SIES College of Management Studies is prominently known as SIESCOMS. It was established in 1995 to providesuperior Management education for the budding professionals.
- SIESCOMS was founded bySouth India Education Society (SIES), which is one of the eldest educational trusts that have been running an array of educational institutes in the city of Mumbai.
- The institute enjoys full support of corporate sector, given its location and quality of education it offers.
- It is a recipient of ISO 9001:2008 certification and Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality (RBNQ) award in 2008.
No. of Students
PGDM( Pharm & Biotech)
Faculty at SIESCOMS is an amalgamation of experience and age with youthful energy. It has a total of 50 core faculty members complemented by more than over 100 visiting faculty. Moreover regular inputs from industry stalwarts enrich students with trending practices in the industry. Various departments of the industry are:
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- NGO MGMT
- PHARMACEUTICAL & BIOTECH MGMT
- Ph.D CELL
Facilities: SIESCOMS boasts of state of the art facilities describes at par with modern norms. The facilities sprawl over a large open space in a ambient climate amidst the suburbs of Mumbai. Glimpses of these facilities are:
- Classrooms/Halls/Auditorium: There are a total of 18 well maintained and spacious classrooms along with 5 seminar hall dedicated to management development programmes. It also has an auditorium with seating capacity of more than over 225 students.
- Internet facility: Uninterrupted internet facility is ensured with the help 300 network terminals and a 5 mbps broadband facility.
- Library: SIESCOMS boast of well-maintained and stocked library along with well-furnished reading rooms with online facility.Library has 24500 books from all topics.
- Sporting facility: SIESCOMS has state of the art sporting facilities such as play grounds, gym facilities as well as yoga and meditation center to ensure the fitness of students and faculty members.
Events: SIESCOMS hosts a plethora of event throughout the year to ensure its students get ample opportunities of exposure to the real world. Glimpses of the events are:
- Virtualities- It is the annual management fest of SIESCOMS in which it is host to students from all over the country. It provides appropriate and conducive environment for interaction of students with the corporate world. Its events are well designed and organized by the students itself, giving them the opportunities to hone the practical skills of management.
- Parivartan- It is the annual Marketing event that intends to recognize and address the latest issues and trend of marketing in the industry and discuss ways for proper adaptation to the same.
- Mudrank- It is the annual financial eventthat takes into account various important issues pertaining to the world of Finance. It is addressed by the prominent personalities of the Finance world.
- Nirman- It is the annual forum that facilitates discussion of relevant issues in the field of Human Resource through debates, Case study etc
- Biogerant- It is the Biotechnological oriented business fest that encourages cooperation between the management and research sector.
- Pharma Vision- It is the annual convention organized by pharmaceutical undergraduates that facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience through an interactive conglomeration of medical fraternity, pharmaceutical industry and its future managers.
- Itellect- MCA students organize this event to create the ambience required to acknowledge the students of latest development in field of Information and Technology by virtue of management workshops and simulation. Every year it successfully allures prominent figures from IT industry as well.
- Pixels- It is a inter college photography event organized by MCA students which allures amateurs from various colleges.
- Akansha- This is the annual event organized by the ones associated to the institute through the e-MBA programmes and brings the top notch corporate expertise and experienced professionals on the same platform.
- La Melange- It is the annual alumni meet of the institute where pass out batches reunite and share and cherish their nostalgic moments of their alma mater and at the same time bringing in experience and opportunities for the current students.
Rankings: SIESCOMS has been emerging as one of the top destinations of management studies over the years, testimonial of which are:
Best B Schools
Top 50 B schools
- SIESCOMS was conferred the 7th India’s Best B-School Leadership Award on14th February 2013.
- SIESCOMS was presented withB-School Leadership Award and Best B-School with Innovative Marketing by DNA & Star of Industry on 17th February 2013.