Bhagwan Mahavir College of Physical Education is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University. It considers all round development of its students by keeping balance in academics, sports and extracurricular activities. It offers the students premium infrastructure facilities within the campus to develop the interest of the students to engage in the physical education. The admission process is completed by the end of June and new session begins in the month of July.
Facts and Figures of Bhagwan Mahavir College of Physical Education, surat
Gujarat Technological University
Central library with well stocked books
Separate hostel for boys and girls
How to Reach
5 min run from Ashirwad Villa, 15 min drive from local bus stand, routine taxi and bus service
Why to Join Bhagwan Mahavir College of Physical Education, surat
- Eminent faculty- A variety of learning and teaching skills are employed to impart education to the students.
- Lab facilities :
- Anatomy and Physiology Lab – Well-maintained and equipped lab, where students can perform their practical work.
- Educational Technology Lab – This lab of college is all set with modern technologies to give better exposure to their students
- Sports Medicine Lab – Students can perform their practical as well as theory work and get enough knowledge in their subject matter.
- IT Lab – Well furnished with all necessary equipments, with high speed internet connection and one computer for one student only.
- Sports Psychology Lab
- Physiotherapy Lab with latest instruments and technologies.
- Exceptional and Top class Facilities: The library is equipped well and has stylish and urbane. Infrastructure with internet facility and open access system for its students.
- Placement: Placement cell of this college is highly responsible for conducting timely workshops, seminars and other helpful activities. There are many students who doing their summer training through placement cell of this college. After completion of study placement cell provide final placement to their students.