New Horizon College of Education, Karnataka, is the pioneer College in the field of Education. The College is committed to provide supportive and challenging experiences to prepare talented educators who are dedicated to lifelong learning. The College is at beautiful location covered by the Silicon hub, the most dynamic locality of Bangalore city and well connected to different parts of the city. The College is admitted to Grant-in-aid by Government of Karnataka from May 2009 and is accredited by NAAC from May 2010.
Facts and figures
How to Travel
-20.8 Kms. from Bangalore City Junction, via Old Airport Road.
-21.0 Kms. from Kempegowda Bus Station, via Old Airport Road.
-48.0 Kms. from Kempegowda International Airport, via NH7.
Why to Join New Horizon College of Education:-
- Anti Ragging- New Horizon college of Education ensures that the friendly and welcoming environment is given to the fresher’s. Ragging is strictly prohibited. An anti ragging committee manages the affairs of the Institution.
- Experienced and Reputed faculty- The College has experienced and reputed faculty that integrates teaching with research, consulting and business responsibility to deliver greater comprehensive learning experience.
- Extension programs- The College organises workshops for the Teachers, Parents and the Students. Experienced experts conduct the interactive Workshops in the college campus.
- Scholarship- To motivate Students College provides various scholarships for all the years according to-
- University I Rank Holder: Rs. 10.000/- cash award
- University Ranks (II to X): Rs. 5000/- cash award
- Subject Toppers: Rs.1000/- cash award
- Superb location- The College is located in the IT corridor of Bangalore surrounded by IT giants Intel, Cap Gemini, Symphony, ARM, Nokia, Wipro and many more.
- Excellent placement record- The College provides placement opportunities to the deserving candidates. Many reputed National and International schools conduct campus interviews to appoint skilled teachers. Some of the schools are New Millennium School, Bangalore National Center for Excellence, Bangalore VIBGYOR School, Bangalore New Baldwin High School, Bangalore Ryan International School, Bangalore, etc.
- Organises extra-curricular activities- The College organises different activities to make students fit for the future and develop a sense of competitive spirit, diligence, leadership qualities, etc.
- Resourceful library- The library has 11000 collections of books, and 39 of the latest national and international educational journals and periodical.
- High tech computer lab- The lab is well equipped with latest technology PCs along with most advanced peripherals set for the students to keep them updated with the technological developments.