Anchalika Degree Mahavidyalaya was established in 1992. The college is affiliated to North Orissa University. The college offers Bachelor Degree courses in the field of Arts and Science
- The College was affiliated to Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar. In 1998 the College got permanent affiliation from North Orissa University
- The college stated with Arts Stream in English, History, Political-Science & Economics and Education with 64 seats each
- In 2012-13, the college started Science stream with (PCM&CBZ) 32 seats each
- In 2011, the college got 2(f) status from UGC & got 12(B) status in 2012
- NSS- The college started NSS in 1994. NSS has 2 wings one for boys and one for girls. The activities like number of awareness programmes like on Aids, Immunizations, Pure drinking water, plantation, Literacy, Blood donation rallies etc. are undertaken through NSS
- College Magazine- The college publishes annual magazine, The Mayuree, for providing opportunities to the students to develop- their writing skills through the magazine
- Sports- The college organizes various indoor and outdoor games s like Football,Cricket, carom, chess etc. Annual Sports Day also organized in the college
Library has an area of 37.18sq.mt. with seating capacity of 12 people. The central library of the College has 2173 Books on various subjects along with journals and Magazines.
The computer Centre is entitled with the SAMS Centre of the College. The College has 7Computers and 1LCD projector with LAN and Wi-Fi facility.
- PMS(Post Matric Scholarship) - The scholarship is given to the ST/SC/ OBC/SEBC students by the welfare department of the state Government
- Meritscholarship- The scholarship is given to meritorious students who secure 60% marks in their annual examinations of the same year conducted by the council of higher secondary education Odisha
- Free studentship- This is meant for poor meritorious students of the college.
- Stipend to disabled students- The scholarship is given to physically disabled person who secures at least 40% marks in their previous annual examinations