Krupanidhi College of Nursing (Bengaluru), is a reputed institution that provides courses in the field of nursing. The college aims to become the premier institute in the field of nursing and has made long strides towards its goal of its establishment. It has various nursing courses that provides the students with adequate knowledge and skills for becoming efficient workers and become an asset to the nation. The courses developed to make the students self-reliant and compassionate.
Facts and Figures of Krupanidhi College of Nursing, Bengaluru
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
10th and 12th Result
- Pre- Clinical Laboratory,
- Community health laboratory,
- Obstetrics and gynecology laboratory,
- Audio-visual aids laboratory,
- Child health nursing laboratory,
- Nutritional Laboratory,
- Computer Laboratory,
- Advanced lab.
Total Books in the Library
Apollo hospital group, Fortis, Max Healthcare, North Park Private Hospitals
Two sharing rooms for girls and boys
How to Reach
In Chikka Bellandur, Carmelaram Post,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore
Why to Join Krupanidhi College of Nursing, Bengaluru?
- Field related courses curriculum: The course curriculum is set in such a way that students become well versed in their duties, and this enables them to become masters of their field
- 100% Placement: Placement facility is available and students are placed in good companies like Apollo hospital group, Fortis, Max Healthcare, North Park Private Hospitals, Columbia Asia, Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Sterling Hospitals, RTTICS multispecialty healthcare destination, etc.
- Industry Experience: Students are sent to multispecialty and renowned hospitals for experience and training such as Trinity Heart Foundation, Basavangudi HAL Hospital, NU Trust Hospitals, Banashankari Agadi Hospital, Fortis hospitals, Bannerghatta, Sri Sathya Sai Hospitals, Kidwai Memorial institute of oncology,Vanivilas Hospital, K R Market Govt. Hospital, KR Puram Indira Gandhi Children's Hospital, Jaya Nagar Spandana Hospitals, etc.