Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, is one of the emerging pharmaceutical institutions of the country which dreams to become one of the foremost institutions in this field in the country. This institution not only imparts Pharmaceutical knowledge but also trains its students to take up good jobs in industries. It focuses on meeting the current demands posed in the pharmaceutical sector of India. Research is an integral part of the college curriculum in order to develop the creativity of the future professionals. The Institution is well-aware of the fact that there is a huge gap between the demand and supply of Pharmacy professionals, the former being far ahead than the latter. The College offers a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
Facts and Figures of Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh
Year of establishment
How to reach
Why to join Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy, Ballia, Uttar Pradesh?
- Infrastructure: Since the College has recently been built, the infrastructure is in accordance with the modern needs of the pharmaceutical industry. The Classrooms are spacious and well-furnished.
- Library: The institution is privileged to have a well-stocked library that owns more than 1000 books and has subscribed to many National and International Journals. The Infrastructure of the library itself is worth mentioning as it is very spacious and well-furnished and has an illuminated hall.
- Laboratories: The College has sufficient number of labs for Pharmacy scholars such as Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab and Pharmaceutical Chemistry lab. All the required material for conducting practical classes and research projects is available in the labs such as pH meter, vacuum oven, etc.
- Transport: The College provides this facility to the students from Ballia to college.
- Placement: The College has yet not started providing Placement Support to its students. But the ground is set to invite major Pharmaceutical firms of the country such as Ranbaxy, Cipla, Panacea Biotech, Piramal, Zydus. This will surely begin after the completion of its first batch.