St. Xavier’s College is an old and esteemed educational institution, located in the heart of Jharkhand. University Grants Commission has declared this institute as ‘Centre of Potential Excellence’ due to the tireless efforts of its governing committee and dedicated members of faculty. This autonomous college proffers several promising and interesting courses to opt from all the streams. St. Xavier’s College is doing commendable work in the field of education and setting benchmark for other institutions in the state by its innovative teaching methods. This religious minority educational institution believes in humanitarian disciples and constantly works hard to meet the academic needs of the society.
St. Xavier’s College Facts and Figures
Ranchi Jesuit Society
National Assessment and Accreditation Council / Ranchi University
Spread over 12.3 acres of land in the core city of Jharkhand i.e. Ranchi
How to Travel
- 16 minutes from Birsa Munda Airport
- 32 minutes from Balasiring Railway station
- 5 minutes from State Bus Depot. Bus transit is conveniently available to other neighboring cities.
Why to Join St. Xavier’s College?
1. Highly qualified members of Faculty: St. Xavier’s College has well-trained and qualified faculties who are dedicatedly teaching the students and bringing the best results out of them.
2. Centre of Potential Excellence: The religious human values of the institution have inspired the young mind to follow the righteous academic path to reach the heights. Teachers and Students have worked together in making it a centre of academic excellence.
3. Good Infrastructural set up: St. Xavier’s College is equipped with all the requisite facilities like well-maintained library, Canteen, Outdoor and Indoor Sports grounds, Audio-Visual Lab for vocational education, Kiosk information system, Wi-Fi Zone etc.
4. Excellent Placement Opportunities: Companies and MNCs frequently visit the college campus and have recruited the students of this institute. Its Placement cell invites them, organizes these interviews, arrange workshops for them.
5. Awards and Prizes for deserving students: The College encourages and challenges the students to do well in academics and extra-curricular events by announcing scholarships, certificates and money prizes.