Agartala Government College is situated in Agartala. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses like MBBS, MD, MS and much more. Candidates have to clear the entrance examination to get admission into the various medical courses provided by the university.
The various UG & PG courses examinations are scheduled to be conducted in the month of April/ May, 2017. The university offers two type of semester examinations i.e. an odd semester examination and an even semester examination. The odd semester exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May, 2017. On the other hand, an even semester exams are held in the month of November, 2017.
Agartala Government College result is published on the university website. After the completion of an examination, students start waiting for their result. The result will be soon declared by the university on the website. Candidates can check their result through the website result online portal. They are advised to read all the instructions carefully before checking the result.
Selection of the candidate is based on the marks secured by the candidates in an entrance examination but final selection is based on the counselling. Candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their scores. Students are advised to check the university website on regular basis to check the latest updates.
Agartala Government Medical College Result 2017 - How to check result
The examination result will not be sent through post or courier. University also facilitates the candidates with the supplementary and revaluation process. According to the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of the course or degree. Both the semester examination result will be published separately on the university website. University is responsible for publishing the result on the official university website. Candidates can check and download their result easily from the website.
By following the below steps candidates can check their examination result 2017:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that candidate have to search for the option named as “Result” present on the website homepage
- The result link will be presented in the Header/ Footer of the university website.
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where results will be opened in the PDF file format
- Candidates should enter the roll number in the search box and click on the submit button
- Students are advised to download the result and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Agartala Government Medical College MBBS Result 2017
Interested candidates can get admission into an undergraduate course like MBBS etc. Students can easily download their result from the university website. The result will be available in PDF file format. In the case of discrepancy in marks or candidates are not satisfied with their marks they can apply for revaluation process. Registration regarding revaluation will be opened for a specific period of time.
Following steps help candidates to check the MBBS Result:
- Firstly, go to the official website
- The candidates have to click on the link named as “MBBS Result”
- After clicking on the particular link various MBBS courses result link opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now result will be displayed on the screen as PDF file format
- Then candidates should enter their personal details like roll number or registration number in the search box and click submit button.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the file to keep the record.
Agartala Government Medical College MD/ MS Result 2017
Candidates who have studied undergraduate medical courses can get admission into various postgraduate courses like MD/ MS. For getting admission into the postgraduate medical courses candidates have to clear common entrance test. The test result will be published differently for the open category and sponsored category students. Candidates can check the result online through the official website. MD is abbreviated as “Medicinae Doctor” and MS is known as “Master of Surgery”.
Following instructions help students to check their MD/ MS Result 2017:
- Visit the official university website
- Then candidates need to click on the link named as “MD/MS Result”
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where MD/ MS result divided into three categories like “PG Open category exam result” or “PG Sponsored category exam result” or “PG exam result”
- Then candidates can click any of the MD/ MS result options according to their reference.
- The result will be available in PDF file format
- Now candidates have to enter their roll number in a search box to check their particular result and click on submit button.
- Candidates can download the result and take a printout of it for their future reference.