JIPMER DM/MCh Online Entrance Examination 2016 has been announced by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry for admission in DM and M.Ch courses. It is Online based distributed object system exam. It will be held on December 20, 2015. The application has been started and it will be closed on November 17, 2015. A Candidate is allowed to submit application for ONE COURSE ONLY.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch admission 2016 Important Dates
Online Registration from
October 20, 2015
On-line Registration closes on
November 17, 2015
Download of Hall Ticket from
December 2, 2015 to December 20, 2015
Date of Entrance Examination
December 20, 2015 Time: 02.30 PM to 4.00 PM
Expected date of publication of Merit list
On or before December 26, 2015
Admission & Commencement of Course
January 1, 2016
Close of admissions for January 2016 Session
January 30, 2016
Course offered by JIPMER for academic session January 2016
Paediatric Critical Care
Apart from DM/M.Ch courses, JIPMER offers many other courses. Check courses offered by JIPMER
Eligibility Criteria for DM/ M.Ch courses
The Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
Cardiology, Clinical Immunology, Endocrinology, Nephrology & Neurology
M.D. / DNB Degree in General Medicine/Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the MCI.
M.D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics / Radiotherapy of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the MCI.
Neonatology & Pediatric Critical Care
M.D. / DNB Degree in Pediatrics of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
CardioThoracic Vascular Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery & Pediatric Surgery
M.S. / DNB Degree in General Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the MCI.
M.S./ DNB Degree in General Surgery / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery of this Institute or any other Institute/University recognized as equivalent there to by the MCI.
How to apply for DM & M.Ch programme in JIPMER?
The Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply only online mode. The online registration window has been opened on October 20, 2015 and it will be closed on November 17, 2015. There are given below step by step application process.
Step 1: Fill Application Form and Upload Photo & Signature
- Visit official website of JIPMER. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line for DM/M.Ch admission – January 2016 Session”.
- Fill all required details and upload photo & signature
- After filling complete application form, Click on “Submit and Make Payment” button
Step 2: Make Payment
- Entrance Examination Application Fee: INR 1500/-
- Mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card
Step 3: Submit Application
- After make payment, Application Number will generate
- Login ID and Password sent to the candidate
- Login ID and Password will be required during download hall ticket
The applicants can download Hall Ticket from December 2, 2015 to December 20, 2015.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Exam Centres:
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Exam Pattern
JIPMER DM/M.Ch exam is Computer Based Test or online examination. It will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in related fields.
- There shall be only one paper of 90 minutes duration consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
Help Line (Toll Free): 18002660669
Enquiry Line (Academic Section): 0413- 2912111 / 2298288 / 2298283
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast Updated - 07 Nov 2015