CVR College of Engineering is one of the well-known universities in the state of Telangana. The institution, affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, offers several courses in the field of science & technology at undergraduate as well as at postgraduate level.
For admission in the CVR college of Engineering in the graduate courses, the candidates are required to give the Entrance Exam of EAMCET and similarly, in the case of Postgraduate courses, TSPGECET Entrance Exam is considered.
CVR College of Engineering Entrance Exam Result
The TS PGECET exam result is declared on its official website. Students can follow these steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of TSPGECET
- Students are required to enter the following details to login: Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Registration Number
- After the candidate enters the details, the page will display the result of TS PGECET
- This score card must be downloaded and kept safe till the whole admission process completes
CVR College of Engineering Semester Exam Result
The exams for the first half are conducted in the month of April-May every year, while the second half examinations are conducted in the months of November- December. The CVR college of Engineering usually declares the results of the respective examination within a month after the completion of the examination. CVR College Results of Engineering courses are declared on the official website of the college.
Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses along with the courses offered by CVR Engineering college:
- Candidates need to go to the official website of the CVR College
- Students are required to click on the “Academics” section on the homepage of the website
- This will open a drop-down menu which will have “Result” section in it
- Click on the Result section
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the result page
- Candidates can check the result by clicking on the link of the respective Course (B.Tech/M.Tech).
- Enter your registration number, enter the other details and click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save & take printout of your result for future reference
CVR College of Engineering Revaluation Results
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation of their mark sheets. The revaluation form can be downloaded from the College’s official website. The revaluation results are also announced on the official website of the CVR college. The college usually announces the revaluation results before the examinations of the next semester’s exam so that the students should come to know beforehand whether to appear for the exam again or not. Unlike regular examination results, the university uploads the PDF format pages of the revaluation result.
Follow these steps to check CVR College of Engineering Revaluation Results:
- Candidates need to go to University’s Official Website
- Click on “Exams and Results” on the homepage of the website.
- Click on “Revaluation Results”, you will be redirected to the result’s page
- Select your course name under your faculty name
- Click on the relevant link and download the result in PDF format