filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Home  > Ghaziabad > KIET Group of Institutions - [KIET], Ghaziabad > News & Articles

KIET Group of Institutions - [KIET], Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh AICTE, NBA, NAAC-A | Estd 1998 AKTU, Lucknow Private
STILL CONFUSED ? TALK TO OUR EXPERTS !

KIET Result 2017

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET) has been regulating various professional courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA/MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm for 15 years. The academic session of the courses is divided into two semesters. The first semester of the session is the Odd semester and it begins from July-December and the second semester is the even semester and it starts in January and ends in May. KIET Result of each semester is released online on its website within 30-35 days of the commencement of the semester examination.

KIET conducts an entrance examination to fill its management quota seats for all the courses. The KIET Entrance examination result determines the selection and admission of the candidate. The entrance examination is generally conducted in the month of July and the result is declared within 10-15 days of the examination.

KIET Academic Calendar 2017

KIET releases its Academic Calendar few days before the inception of each semester. Students can download the KIET Academic Calendar from the website of KIET. It has information regarding the inception of the semester, registration date and commencement of classes, CT dates, Semester examination (Theory/Practical) dates, etc.

KIET had released the academic calendar of the even semester of the session 2016-17 on its website that communicates the beginning of the semester classes, Holidays, CT1 & CT 2 dates, dates of Pre-Semester examination and Semester practical and theory examination dates. The even semester of the session 2016-17 starts from January 09, 2017 and will end with the commencement of semester examination i.e. on May 30, 2017.

  • Candidate must visit the official website of KIET.
  • Click on “Academic Calendar” under the “Academic” tab on the Home page.
  • The “Academic Calendar” of the semester will get downloaded.
  • Check it and save it for reference.

KIET Entrance Exam Result 2017

KIET offers admission to the aspirants in all the Professional courses viz. B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm & M.Pharm through UPSEE, CMAT and KIET Entrance Test. KIET fills its 85% B.Tech seats through UPSEE and the remaining 15% that falls under Management quota, through the written test & interview. 65% of MBA seats are filled through UPSEE, 20% through CMAT and the remaining 15% management quota seat through entrance examination. The institute fills its 85% MCA seats through UPSEE and the remaining 15% through entrance examination.

Candidates are required to apply online for KIET entrance test and fill the registration form available on its website before the last date of submission. The Entrance test is conducted for the students who meet all the eligibility criteria and is followed by a personal interview round. The final result is the amalgamation of entrance examination result and the interview result. Candidates are given admission on the basis of the final result and they can check their KIET Entrance Exam result, online on the website, through the following steps.

  • Reach out the website of KIET.
  • Click on the Result link under the “Notice Board” section.
  • Then enter your Roll no. and password.
  • Hit the “Submit” button and get your result.
Last Updated - 17 Mar 2017

Related News & Articles

2017-07-18 10:35:38

UPSEE BHMCT 2018

UPSEE BHMCT 2018 provides admission to Undergradua ...

2017-05-15 15:48:08

UPSEE 2017 Rank Predictor

UPSEE Rank Predictor uses all the factors that aff ...

Trending News & Articles

2017-03-07 14:36:12

MUHS Result 2017

MUHS announces result through its official website ...

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

SOMETHING IS WRONG ? WANT TO SUGGEST SOME EDITS ?
apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

Other Colleges In The Same Group

KIET School of ManagementGhaziabad, UTTAR PRADESH

news

departments

KIET School of Management, Ghaziabad logoKIET School of ManagementGhaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

top courses

B.Tech Civil Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹113,700/Yr4 Years
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹113,700/Yr4 Years
B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹113,700/Yr4 Years
view more courses[28]

Placements

average package ₹400,000
HIGHEST PACKAGE ₹1,175,000

faculties

Mr. Santosh Kumar GuptaProfessor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. Ritu GuptaProfessor, Department of Applied Science
Dr. Ajay AgrawalProfessor, Department of Information technology
view all faculties[9]

reviews

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×