NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) is a technical college and offers B.E./M.Tech/ and Doctoral courses to the aspirants. The admission to these courses is given on the basis of entrance examination. NSIT follows an academic curriculum which is based on semester system. The academic session is divided into Odd Semester (August-December) and Even Semester (January-June). The term-end semester examination is conducted at the end of each semester i.e. in the month of December (Odd Semester) and in the month of May-June (Even Semester).
The examination results of each course are released online within 25-30 days following the examination. NSIT provides examination schedule to its students 60-65 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Students of NSIT can get all the relevant information regarding NSIT Result, Examination Schedule, and Academic Calendar here in this article in detail.
NSIT Result 2017
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology announces the result of Term-end semester examination in no more than 25-30 days subsequent to the commencement of the examination. The institute declares the examination result separately for each semester and respective courses viz. UG/PG courses. Students have to download the result of their respective semester and course from the official website of the college. See the following method to check and download the NSIT Result.
- Visit the NSIT’s official website
- Click on “Examination” tab present in the menu bar.
- Hit the result link of your respective semester and course available on the Examination page.
- Download your result for future references.
NSIT Examination Schedule 2017
The examination schedule of NSIT Mid-term and Term-end semester examination is uploaded on the website of NSIT almost 2 months prior to the inception of the examination. The Mid-term examination schedule is uploaded 20-25 before the examination, while the Term-End semester examination schedule is uploaded 60-65 days prior to the examination. Separate examination timetable for each course is formulated and published on the website. Students can download and give an eye to the examination timetable with the help of the following steps.
- Pay a visit to the official website
- Click on “Examination” tab on the Home page.
- On the Examination page, you will get all the timetable links uploaded latterly.
- Click on the relevant examination timetable link and download it.
NSIT Academic Calendar 2017
NSIT frame the academic calendar of each semester separately and clearly mention the time duration of each academic activity. The academic calendar of each semester is uploaded on the website of NSIT before the commencement of the semester classes. The Odd semester extends from August to December and the term-end examination is conducted in the month of December. The Even Semester starts from January and extends until June, the semester examination is conducted in the month of May-June. Here are few steps to download the academic calendar of NSIT.
- Go to the website of NSIT
- Hit the “Academic” tab on the menu bar.
- The Academic Calendar of UG and PG courses are listed separately.
- Click on the link of your respective course.
- Download the academic calendar.