Roorkee Institute of Technology offers the undergraduate courses of B.Tech and B.Sc. The university also provides various postgraduate courses like M.Tech, MBA and MCA. All the undergraduate and postgraduate courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The university offers semester course system i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. An even semester examination is conducted from November-December and the odd semester examination is held from April-May.
For getting admission into various university courses, the candidates have to go through different processes. The student’s admission in undergraduate courses is done through AIEEE entrance examination. On the other hand, admission in some of the postgraduate courses is done after clearing the GATE scores followed by written test and interview, while in some courses the admission is based on Common Admission Test.
Roorkee Institute of Technology Academic Calendar 2017
The Academic calendar helps candidates to start their examination preparation beforehand. It contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, the examination dates, days, venues, holiday list and much more.
The university uploads the odd and an even semester academic calendar separately on its official website. Students can easily download the academic calendar by following the below-given steps:
- Open the university website
- Search for the “Academics” option present on the menu bar of university website
- Click on the “Academic Calendar” option present under the “Academics” option
- The academic calendar will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen
- Students can take a print out of the calendar to keep a record and for their future use
Roorkee Institute of Technology Result 2017 – How to check result
The examination result can be easily downloaded from the university website. It helps in the promotion of candidates to the next level of course and degree. The result will be declared after a month of completion of the examination.
The candidates who failed in the examination and are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for revaluation process. The registration for revaluation process opens for the specific period of time.
The following steps can help candidates to check their result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Search for the “Results” link present on the university header/ footer
- The link to various semester and year courses will be displayed
- After clicking on the particular link, the candidates will be redirected to another page
- The result will be downloaded as PDF file format
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for their future reference