The Rustamji Institute of Technology is one of the India first Engineering Institutes established by Para Military Force. The interested candidates can get admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like M.Tech, MCA, BE and doctoral courses in engineering domain.
The university follows semester system examination which is of two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester is conducted in the month of November and an even semester is conducted in the month of April. The result of both the semester examination is published on the university website.
Rustamji Institute of Technology Time Table 2017
The timetable is uploaded by the university on its official website. The examination is conducted twice in a year. The following steps help candidates to access the timetable:
- Visit the university official website
- Search for “Students Life” tab present on the university header.
- After that click on the “Time Table” option present under the Students Life tab
- You will be directed to a new window where various courses timetable option will be displayed
- Candidates have to click on the particular course timetable link to view it
- Students can take a printout of the timetable to keep a record and for their future use.
Rustamji Institute of Technology Academic Calendar 2017
The academic calendar contains all the information related to the commencement of classes, examination dates, time, venue, holiday lists and other things. The Academic calendar is published on the university website.
The following steps can help candidates to download their academic calendar:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the “Academic Calendar” present on the footer section
- Students will be redirected to another page where Academic calendar links for various semesters will be displayed
- After clicking on the particular link, the academic calendar will be downloaded in a PDF file
Rustamji Institute of Technology Result 2017 – How to check result
The semester examination is conducted twice in a year. After the completion of the regular examination, the result will be uploaded on the university website. The candidates can access the various courses result through the official website.
Those students who are not satisfied with their marks and failed in an examination can apply for revaluation process. The revaluation examination result is also published on the university website.
Following instructions help candidates to check the semester exam result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Search for the “Students Life” tab present on the menu bar
- Select the “Results” option present under the Students Life Tab
- Candidates will be redirected to another page and will have various courses options to choose from the Main Result, Revaluation Result section etc.
- After selecting the particular option, the candidates need to enter their personal details like enrolment number, semester, verification code, and choose from grading and non-grading option
- Click on the View Result link
- The result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the result for their future use