Application process for MBA programme of Army Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT), Noida has been started from October 30, 2015. Last date of submitting application form without late fee is January 31, 2016.
Admission in the MBA programme of AIMT is on the basis of CAT 2015 scores and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
AIMT MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
Check the Admission Schedule below:-
Registration starts from
October 30, 2015
Last date of submitting application form
January 31, 2016
Last date of submitting application with late fee
February 28, 2016
List of Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI
March 2, 2016
March 12-13, 2016
July 20, 2016
AIMT MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility requirements needed to be fulfilled by candidates before filling up the application form:-
- They should have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- Minimum percentage requirement is 50%.
- Those who have cleared the final exam of Institute of Chartered Accountant (ICA)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA)/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICS) are also eligible.
AIMT MBA Admission 2016 Application Process
Application forms are available on website from October 30, 2015. Candidates can submit the application form without any late fee by January 31, 2016.
Application fee is INR 750 which can be paid by Demand Draft in favor of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater Noida. With late fee of INR 200, students can submit completely filled application form by February 28, 2016.
There are three different ways to apply for AIMT MBA Programme:-
- Candidates can visit the website. Apply here. Download the application form and send the completely filled form along with demand draft.
- They can also send the request letter along with DD of INR 750 to AIMT, Greater Noida for application form.
- It can also be obtained by post with an additional amount of INR 50.
Send the application along with DD to the following address-The Registrar,
Army Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No M-1, Pocket P-5
Greater Noida - 201306 (U.P.)
Information Prospectus can also be obtained from following locations:-
- AWES, Adjutant General's Branch IHQ of MOD (Army) Building No.202, Shankar Vihar Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi-10.
- AWES Cells of all Command Headquarters.
- AWES Cell, HQ Delhi Area, Delhi Cantonment.
AIMT MBA Admission 2016 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. List will be displayed on March 2, 2016. GD/PI is scheduled to be on March 12-13, 2016 at AIMT, Noida. Admission will be on the basis of CAT scores and performance in GD/PI. Orientation programme will start from July 20, 2016.Last Updated - 06 Nov 2015