Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) New Delhi, has released admission schedule for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses, for the academic year 2016.
BULMIM application forms are available for the following PGDM Courses 2016:
- PGDM (Two-year Full-time)
- PGDM (Three-year Part-time)
- Executive PGDM (15 Months Full-time)
Applications can be submitted online after registration or obtained in person/ by post on payment of the processing fee through cash or demand draft. Completed applications, along with the requisite documents, should reach the university admission office on or before December 15, 2015.
Important Dates for admission to PGDM Course 2016 at BULMIM University:
Last date for submitting applications
December 15, 2015
Group discussion & Personal Interview
January 8, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for BULMIM University PGDM Course:
- For 2-years full-time PGDM:
- The candidates should have secured at least 50% aggregatein graduation or its equivalent degree, in any discipline, from any university recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE
- The candidates appearing for their final year examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- For 3-years part-time PGDM Program:
- The candidates should have graduate degree or its equivalent, in any discipline, recognized by AIU/AICTE or degree/diploma recognized by UGC
- The candidate should also possess at least two years of work experience
- For 15-months Executive PGDM Program:
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in the three year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any discipline
- The candidate should have at least five years of managerial/ supervisory experience
Application Process for BULMIM University PGDM Courses admission:
- The candidates can register online and fill the prescribed application form available on the university website.
- Upon submission of duly filled-in online applications, a non-refundable processing fee of INR 1100 can be paid through ONLINE transfer as per the details provided below:
Bank: UCO BANK, K.G. Marg, N. Delhi
S. A. Number: 20360110001509
IFS Code: UCBA 0002036
- The fee can also be paid in Cash or through demand draft (DD)/ Pay Order, drawn in favour of BULMIM and payable at New Delhi.
- Completed applications, along with non-refundable processing fee and supporting documents, should be submitted in person or through post to the Admission Office of university by December 15, 2015
- The application forms can also be obtained from the university office on payment of processing fee in cash or through Demand Draft/ Pay Order
Note: In case of payment through demand draft, the candidate should write their name and contact number at the reverse side of the DD.
List of documents to be submitted along with completed applications:
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the qualifying degree certificate, along with Mark Sheet of the last degree examination cleared.
- Certificate of Work Experience
Selection Process for admission to PGDM Courses:
2-years full-time PGDM
- On the basis of their scores in management aptitude tests and past academic performances, the candidates will be short listed for GD & PI.
- Final selection will be based on academic records, work experience, and GD & PI results.
3-years part-time PGDM/ Executive PGDM
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her scholastic achievements, work experience and performance in PI.
BULMIM University also grants scholarship up to 10% in academic fees. Read about the BULMIM University Fee Structure 2016 for its different PG courses 2016.Last Updated - 08 Dec 2015