Applications are invited by Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad for admission to one year Post Graduate Program (PGP) in for the academic session 2016-17. The Last Application Deadline for applying is January 30, 2016
ISB PGP Admissions 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 15 or more years). ISB Hyderbad Courses 2016
ISB PGP Admissions 2016 Important Dates
August 20, 2015
Early Application Deadline
November 30, 2015
Late Application Deadline
January 30, 2016
Admission Offer Results
March 15, 2016
ISB PGP Admissions 2016 Application Process
The application will be available from August 20, 2015. The programme office accepts only online applications and printed applications are not available. The form can be completed over several sessions. Applicants can save and review the information before final submission of the completed application.Candidates applying for Admission in the college can check ISB Hyderabad Placements 2015
The following documents can be scanned and uploaded along with the application
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two Professional Recommendations from current/previous supervisors
- Organization Chart
ISB PGP Admissions 2016 Application fee
Round 1 Application Deadline - November 30, 2015
Final Application Deadline - January 30, 2016
- A non- refundable application fee will have to be paid at the time of submission of the application. Payments can be made only via credit card. The fee amount is dependent on the date when the application is submitted.
- No payment is required to create a user login and start the online application. Application fee amount needs to be paid at the time of submitting the completed application.
- Fee for Round 1 Applications will be ₹10,000/- (Applications submitted by November 30, 2015, 5:00pm (IST).
- The application fee for final deadline will be ₹15,000/- (Applications submitted after November 30, 2015, 5:00pm (IST) will NOT be considered as Round 1 application and will automatically be charged ₹15,000/-).
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Best MBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
ISB PGP Admissions 2016 Selection Process
Applicants are evaluated on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the performance in the interview is important. Selection of the participants for the programme will be made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Quantity and quality of work experience e.g. significant responsibility, experience of managing personnel and budgets, etc.
- Evidence of professional success
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset, etc.
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview