Applications for admission to 2-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) have been invited by Institute of Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chittoor. The last date to apply is February 15, 2016.
IFMR PGDM 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality – Applying candidate should be Indian or citizen of any SAARC nation
- The minimum required education qualification is graduate in any discipline. Students in the final year of their graduation may also apply.
- Candidates should have had a record of good academic performances
- Valid score of CAT 2015, XAT 2016 or GRE/GMAT 2015 taken on after June 2010
IFMR Chittoor PGDM 2016 Application Process:
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR by any one of the following methods:
- Open the official website of the institute and make a payment of Rs.1500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet banking, after which you can fill in the application form and submit it online
- Get the Prospectus from IMS Coaching Centres on payment of Rs.1500/-. Then, complete the online application form on the official website using the 6-digit Registration key provided in the inside cover of the Prospectus
- Pay Rs.1500/- through a Demand Draft favoring the “Institute for Financial Management and Research” payable at Chennai to get the Prospectus from IFMR. Then, complete the online application form on official website using the 6-digit Registration key given in the inside cover of the Prospectus
IFMR Chittoor PGDM 2016 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their overall academic record and valid test scores.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a selection process which will be held in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Ranchi (subject to minimum number of applications), on dates to be notified later.
For further details, you may contact:
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR),
Chittoor, 5655, Central Express Way, Sector 24,
Sri City, Chittoor-517541, Andhra Pradesh,
Tel No.: 093850-2177, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast Updated - 03 Dec 2015