It is not enough to simply have a degree to succeed in life. You need to have experience to back your qualifications. If you are working in a prestigious firm, then it would be unwise to let go of the job to pursue another course. However, without adequate qualifications, you may be passed up for promotions and important jobs. Therefore, you can now keep your job and get your MBA degree through correspondence courses. MBA is offered as a correspondence course with specialization in various electives.
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad is one of the most prestigious management institutes in the country. It is ranked among the top 20 institutes in the surveys conducted by most educational magazines. The IMT, Ghaziabad has a wing dedicated to correspondence courses- Center for Distance Learning or CDL. This wing of IMT offers a 2-year long correspondence MBA course.
Structure of the IMT Correspondence MBA:
- The course duration for Correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad has been divided into 4 semesters, the last 2 being dedicated to specialization in chosen elective.
- IMT-CDL offers the following subjects for specialization- Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Systems, Operations and Marketing.
- Dual Specialization is offered to candidates. However, Rs 10,000/- needs to be paid additionally.
- Classes, examinations and assignments are conducted online.
- A project work needs to be submitted at the end of 4th semester.
Who can pursue this course?
To pursue a MBA course, you need to have certain basic qualities and qualifications. The Correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Criterion requires candidates to fulfill any of the following 4 clauses:
- Two years of work experience after graduation.
- First class results in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 format.
- Professional degrees such as MBBS/MTech/CA/ICWS/CS etc.
- 1 year diploma from the IMT-CDL
The course does not have too many demands and candidates can easily enroll themselves if they satisfy any of the mentioned criteria.
How to enroll in the Course?
To enroll in the course, you need to keep certain things in mind:
- The admission process is conducted in the month of July every year.
- Candidates need to apply for the program online.
- After the application has been made available, a candidate can track its status through the website.
- The process of admission requires a candidate to deposit an amount as fee.
- The amount can be deposited through credit or debit card. It can also be deposited through Demand Drafts, in the name of IMT-CDL, payable at Delhi.
- The fee paid for the admission process is not refundable.
The admission process is fairly simple and you can complete the Correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Admission Procedure for 2014 while sitting at home.
How much will the course cost you?
The Correspondence MBA from IMT Ghaziabad Fee is quite reasonable. You will have to pay Rs 25,000/- for each semester. This amount includes academic fees, examination fees, library fees and other miscellaneous expenses. At the time of admission, you will have to pay Rs 1,100/- for the form.
Fee waivers of 20% are offered to candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Ex-servicemen or currently serving defense personnel.
- War Widows.
- Handicapped applicants.
This course is quite valuable and can help you with future promotions and placement.Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015