KIIT Orissa School of Rural Management announced applications for MBA through KITEE Management for the academic session 2016-18. The course is approved by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Students who wish to appear for MBA Program needs to know every fine information about the program mentioned below.
MBA in Rural Management
MBA School of Management
Important Dates for KIIT MBA Admissions 2016
The following are the important dates and events to be noted while approaching for the course.
To receive application forms latest by
January 2, 2016
Entrance exam to be held on
January 9 & 10, 2016
Result to be declared on
January 15, 2016
To apply for KSRM latest by
February 01, 2016
KITEE Management Exam 2016
This exam is conducted by the University, National Level Entrance Exam. The exam will be conducted online which would make the candidates eligible for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
KIIT exam will make the candidates eligible for both the courses, MBA Rural Management at KIIT School of Rural Management and MBA at KIIT School of Management.
The exam will be conducted in around 15 cities across India.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT MBA Admissions 2016
- The candidate must have attained a graduate degree in any discipline by AIU with minimum 50% aggregate marks and the score card of CAT/CMAT/XAT or MAT
- The students who are pursuing their final year can also apply for the course with submission of their result before September 30, 2016
Course Fees for KIIT MBA Program 2016
The complete fees for MBA (Rural Management) is Rs. 6, 47,000/- which is to be paid in four installments including the mess, hostel and the provision of laptops for all students.
Application Procedure for KIIT MBA Admissions 2016
- The candidates can apply online at the official website of the University where they would be requiring their mark sheets and other supporting documents (to be submitted later)
- The fees for the forms will be Rs. 1250/- which is to be submitted via Net Banking/ Debit Card or Credit Card
- The candidates can download the form from the official website of the University.
- The completed form and the application fees in the form of demand draft is to be sent at the campus address
KIIT School of Rural Management
Campus-7, KIIT University
Note: Do not forget to put the candidate’s particulars at the back of the demand draft.
Also, do not forget to carry the complete documents at the time of admission.
Selection Procedure for KIIT MBA Admissions 2016
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in KIITEE, XAT, CMAT, MAT, CAT and other exam score of GD conducted in the University
- The candidates will be informed of their final selection which would be based on the above mentioned exams. The candidates will be sent the admission offer letter including all the terms and conditions of the admission on or before March 31, 2016
- The candidates are required to send the acceptance letter in the same form as of the offer letter
- No other means would be considered for accepting any admission
- In case the candidate fails to present himself with necessary documents would ultimately cancel his admission
Admit Cards will be published online for download purpose by the date January 03, 2016 onwards. Candidates can check the online status of their admit cards by the date.
The exam will be conducted at 15 different cities as given in the below table:
Last Updated - 30 Oct 2015