Shri Dharamasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development Mysore are invited applications for the admission to 2 years fully residential PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the session 2016-18. The last Date for submitting the online application form is January 15, 2016
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the admissions in the SDMIMD Mysore, candidate must fulfill these criteria
- Candidates applying for this should be graduates/final year graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT
- Candidates should have full time graduation in any discipline from any college recognized by AICTE
- Applicants must have consistent academic record of not less than 50 percent aggregate in 10th Std., 12th Std. and degree; students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second year.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016 Application Process
All the candidates applying for the admission into SDM Institute of Management Development need to follow the steps given below:
- For applying online- Candidates applying for the admission in online mode shall visit the offical website and fill in the necessary details. Apply Online
- Offline Mode- Candidates can download the application form from the official website i.e. Download Application form After downloading the application form send the filled application form along with the photocopy of CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT admit card, Demand draft/ Multi City Cheque/ E-Payments to “Admission office, SDM Institute for Management, development(SMIMD), No. 1, Chamundi hill road, Siddarthanagar Post, Mysore- 570011, Karnataka ”.
- Hard Copy Application Forms- Send email to email@example.com for a free SDMIMD Admission Kit and send it by post/courier with the application fee of Rs.1000/- or purchase the application form from T.I.M.E/IMS/Career Launcher centres across India
Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs. 1000/- and there are three modes of payment of the application fees
- Payment via SBI E-Collect facility (Payment Gateway) on the official website of the Institute. OR
- Payment via E-Payment mode. Account details – The Director, SDM Institute of Management Development, HDFC Bank, Saraswathipuram Branch, Mysore SB/ AC: 00651450000156 IFSC Code: HDFC000065. OR
- Pay through Demand Draft or Multi City Cheque (In favour of Director, SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore, payable at Mysore).
Important Instructions for the candidates
- Send along the photocopy of CAT 2015 / XAT 2015 / GMAT 2015 / CMAT 2015 admit card, coaching centre receipt, if issued
- With the announcement of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT results, the candidates can email their scores to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their SDMIMD Application Number and Name.
- If the candidates have not applied for the entrance exam, then they can send the registration details later through email to email@example.com.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM 2016 Selection Process
Selection procedure for the SDMIMD Mysore PGDM admission will be based on
- Academic performance, CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT exam score and work experience
- After that the shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI). PI is scheduled to be held in March 2016 across various centres
- Candidates selected will be informed by email/phone/mobile