Admission to MBA and MBA-IM (Infrastructural Management) Programs have been announced by Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune. Candidates who have registered for SNAP 2015 can only apply. The last date to register is December 19, 2015.
SCMHRD MBA 2016 Important Dates:
Last date to apply for SCMHRD
December 19, 2015
SNAP Test Date
December 20, 2015
SNAP Test Result
January 11, 2016
Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT)
5th, 6th , 7th and 8th February 2016 and
SCMHRD MBA 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- A Graduate from any Statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at Graduation level
- Students appearing for final year of Graduation can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- Intake: 180 for Masters in Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, HR and Operations)
Within the sanctioned intake
Over and above the Sanctioned intake:
Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats per program
SCMHRD MBA 2016 Application Process:
Admission to SCMHRD can be obtained only through SNAP test. Students are required to follow below mentioned process:
- Go to the official website of SCMHRD. (Apply here)
- In the “Notice” section, click on “Registration Open for SCMHRD-Last Date: December 19, 2015”
- You will be redirected to the registration page, Using your SNAP ID and Password, login and fill in the application.
Payment methods and details:
The candidate is required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/-. There are 5 modes of payment available.
1. Cash at AXIS Bank: The candidate can select the option of payment through AXIS Bank and take the print out of the AXIS Bank Challan which is in 3 parts. Pay Rs.1000/- in cash at AXIS Bank branch in his/her city. The bank will return the student's copy of the stamped Challan to the candidate, which will serve as the receipt.
Plot No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune 411057, India
2. Demand Draft: The candidate is required to get a demand draft for Rs.1000/- from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “DIRECTOR, SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT & HRD” payable at Pune.
3. Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate can pay directly through either Master or Visa card online and follow the instructions on the website.
4. Net Banking
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development will authenticate the payment details by indicating the same on the registration page of the student.
Information about Admissions for International Students:
The admissions of international students are centralized for all the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University and routed through Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE). All international students aspiring for admission are required to contact-
Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel - +91 20 25671905 Fax - +91 20 25673854 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.scie.ac.in
SCMHRD Pune MBA 2016 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their SNAP score. Although for final selection will be made on the basis of the Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.Last Updated - 05 Dec 2015