filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Home  > Kurukshetra > University Institute of Engineering and Technology - [UIET], Kurukshetra > News & Articles

University Institute of Engineering and Technology - [UIET], Kurukshetra

Kurukshetra, Haryana UGC Estd 2004 State University

Kurukshetra University M.Tech. Admission 2015 Notification

Kurukshetra University invites applications for M.Tech courses offered at University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET). UIET is the constituent college of Kurukshetra University.

The institute is offering eight M.Tech programs in different streams of engineering.  Last date to submit the online application form is July 25, 2015. Admissions will be made first on the basis of GATE score and thereafter, for the vacant seats if any, on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.


Important Dates

Starting Date of Submission of Application formJuly 3, 2015
Last date of submission of application formJuly 25, 2015
Last date of submitting print out of application formJuly 30, 2015

M.Tech Courses offered at Kurukshetra University

UIET offers M.Tech course in following disciplines:

Electronics & Communication Engg.(ECE)18BE/B.Tech. in ECE or equivalent or M.Sc. in Electronics or equivalent
Computer Engg.(CE)18B.E./B.Tech in CSE or equivalent or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent or MCA
Software Engg. (SE)18B.E./B.Tech in CSE or equivalent or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent or MCA
Biotechnology (BT)18B.E/B.Tech. in BT or equivalent or B. Pharmacy or M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bio-chemistry or equivalent
Mechanical (Industrial and Production Engg.)18B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
Mechanical (Thermal Engg.)18B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
Electrical Engg.18B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Electrical Engg. or equivalent
Material Science and Technology18B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. or equivalent or M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/ Electronic Sc./Electronics/Material Sc. or equivalent

Distribution of Seats

The seats will be distributed as follows:

  • All India category including Haryana- 15%
  • Bonafide Residents of Haryana- 85%

Reservation of Seats for bonafide residents of Haryana

The 70% of these seats are reserved for categories mentioned below and remaining 30% will be filled from general category candidates of Haryana:

Scheduled Castes20%
Backward Class of Haryana27%
Special backward class10%
Economically backward persons in general category10%
Differently Abled03%

Application Procedure

  • Prospectus containing Admission Application Form and details is available on the University Website and UIET website
  • Candidates can apply online only and submission of Application Forms will commence from July 3, 2015
  • Online prospectus fees is Rs. 500 for general category and Rs.125 for SC/BC/SBC/EBP candidates of Haryana
  • The last date for submission of online Application Forms along with online Prospectus Fee is July 25, 2015
  • Print out of Application Forms along with relevant documents should reach in the office of the Director, UIET by July 30, 2015 up to 5.00 p.m. in person or by post.
Last Updated - 28 Jul 2016

Related News & Articles

2017-03-30 15:46:45

JEE Main 2017 Official Notifi ..

JEE Main 2017 admission notice has been released. ...

2017-03-30 16:17:10

JEE Main 2017: Clarification ..

JEE Main 2017 Registration window to open from Dec ...

2017-06-21 12:48:56

“Practice- the only thing tha ..

Practice can help the candidates to crack JEE Main ...

Trending News & Articles

2017-07-13 12:56:59

University of Lucknow B. El. ..

University of Lucknow is inviting applications for ...

2016-12-26 23:08:12

BU Bhopal Results

BU Bhopal releases the result for its semester exa ...



No Comments To Show

apply now Download Brochure
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission


top courses

B.Tech Biotechnology
AVG FEE - ₹45,234/Yr4 Years
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹45,234/Yr4 Years
B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
AVG FEE - ₹45,234/Yr4 Years
view more courses[14]



Dr. Sona MalhotraAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Mr. Kulvinder SinghAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Mr. KarambirAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
view all faculties[10]



Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more