filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Home  > Patna > Patna University - [PU], Patna > News & Articles

Patna University - [PU], Patna

Patna, Bihar BCI, AICTE, UGC, DEB Estd 1917 State University
STILL CONFUSED ? TALK TO OUR EXPERTS !

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Notification

Patna University inviting application for the admission in its LLM Course for the academic year 2017 – 18.

  • Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by Patna University.
  • Application form for the exam will be available till June 15, 2017.
  • There will be two papers; paper 1 and 2.
  • Paper 1 will consists of Objective Questions
  • Paper 2 will have Subjective Questions

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Important Dates:

EventsDates
Last Date of Application form SubmissionJune 15, 2017
Date of LLM Entrance ExamJune 22, 2017
Result DateJune 28, 2017

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Eligibility

Candidate who have complete his graduation in Law with minimum of 45% marks from any recognized university.

Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. Provided that the result of Bachelors degree have been declared before date of admission.

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Application Procedure

  • Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of Patna University.
  • Candidate has to visit the website.
  • Click on the admission notification
  • Click on “I Agree” And Proceed to fill the form
  • Choose the LLM course from the drop down menu
  • Fill the Basic Information then click on Next
  • Fill Personal Details then click on Next
  • Fill College and Course details then click on Next
  • Fill Educational Details then click on Save.
  • Take the print out of Application form
  • Now pay the application fee online.

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Entrance Test

Patna University will conduct the entrance exam for LLM program. There will be two papers. Both papers are of 50 marks.

Paper 1 will have 50 MCQs. Paper 1 will have questions from topics Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law of India, Law of evidence and procedures, Law of contract and International law. Each topic will have 10 MCQs.

Paper 2 will have 2 subjective questions asked from each of the following five areas.

  • Family Law (Hindu and Muslim Law)
  • Environmental Law
  • Law of Torts
  • Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act & Patent Act)
  • Administrative Law

There are total 10 questions out of which candidate has to answer only 5. Each question will carry 10 marks.

Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Selection Process

  • Admission to the LLM Course in Patna University will be done on the merit basis of the candidates in entrance exam.
  • Candidates must have secure atleast 33% marks in entrance test to eligible for the counselling.
  • If candidates has secured equal marks in entrance marks then their LLB marks will be considered.
  • 55% seats are reserved for the Patna University Law Graduates and remaining 45% for outside candidates.

Contact Details

The Head,

PG Deptt. Of Law,

Patna University,

Patna-800006

Last Updated - 03 Jun 2017

Related News & Articles

2017-06-13 20:18:06

Patna University Admissions: ..

This article contains all the necessary informatio ...

Trending News & Articles

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

SOMETHING IS WRONG ? WANT TO SUGGEST SOME EDITS ?
apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

ADMISSION

Other Colleges In The Same Group

news

top courses

B.Lib.I.Sc
AVG FEE - ₹5,020/Yr1 Year
B.Sc (Hons.)
3 Years
MA Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
AVG FEE - ₹2,390/Yr2 Years
view more courses[64]

faculties

Dr Shiva Jatan ThakurHead, Department of English
Dr Shardendu KumarHead, Department of Hindi
Prof. Akhilanand TripathiHead, Department of Sanskrit
view all faculties[8]

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×