Patna University inviting application for the admission in its LLM Course for the academic year 2017 – 18.
- Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by Patna University.
- Application form for the exam will be available till June 15, 2017.
- There will be two papers; paper 1 and 2.
- Paper 1 will consists of Objective Questions
- Paper 2 will have Subjective Questions
Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Important Dates:
|Last Date of Application form Submission||June 15, 2017|
|Date of LLM Entrance Exam||June 22, 2017|
|Result Date||June 28, 2017|
Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Eligibility
Candidate who have complete his graduation in Law with minimum of 45% marks from any recognized university.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. Provided that the result of Bachelors degree have been declared before date of admission.
Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Application Procedure
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of Patna University.
- Candidate has to visit the website.
- Click on the admission notification
- Click on “I Agree” And Proceed to fill the form
- Choose the LLM course from the drop down menu
- Fill the Basic Information then click on Next
- Fill Personal Details then click on Next
- Fill College and Course details then click on Next
- Fill Educational Details then click on Save.
- Take the print out of Application form
- Now pay the application fee online.
Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Entrance Test
Patna University will conduct the entrance exam for LLM program. There will be two papers. Both papers are of 50 marks.
Paper 1 will have 50 MCQs. Paper 1 will have questions from topics Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law of India, Law of evidence and procedures, Law of contract and International law. Each topic will have 10 MCQs.
Paper 2 will have 2 subjective questions asked from each of the following five areas.
- Family Law (Hindu and Muslim Law)
- Environmental Law
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act & Patent Act)
- Administrative Law
There are total 10 questions out of which candidate has to answer only 5. Each question will carry 10 marks.
Patna University LLM Admission 2017 Selection Process
- Admission to the LLM Course in Patna University will be done on the merit basis of the candidates in entrance exam.
- Candidates must have secure atleast 33% marks in entrance test to eligible for the counselling.
- If candidates has secured equal marks in entrance marks then their LLB marks will be considered.
- 55% seats are reserved for the Patna University Law Graduates and remaining 45% for outside candidates.
PG Deptt. Of Law,
Patna-800006Last Updated - 03 Jun 2017