Applications for admission to 2-Year MBA Program in General, International Business and Human Resource courses have been invited by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Courses will be offered at University Business School, Chandigarh.
Aspirants may apply online, the important dates are as follow:
Last date for generation of challan from website
December 31, 2015 (Thursday)
Last date of fee submission with the help of challan
January 4, 2016 (Monday)
Last date of uploading documents
January 11, 2016 (Monday)
Last date for submission of hard copy of the form
January 18, 2016 (Monday)
There are more courses available at the university, here is a list of courses offered by Panjab University Chandigarh.
Panjab University UBS MBA Program 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University with proper recognition with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- A pass in the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience
- Minimum of 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) in each component of the CAT 2015
Panjab University Chandigarh MBA Program 2016 Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply online on the official website of the B-School of the University. (Apply Here)
The steps to register and fill the application form are as follow:
- Register Online on the link given above.
- Note down your Login Id and Password. (for all future purposes)
- Take print out of bank slip (Challan).
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section (Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (You will not be allowed to change information in a section once locked.)
- Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
|Top Management Colleges in Chandigarh||Best B-Schools in Punjab|
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to email@example.com mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the print out of application form) by registered post/speed post or by hand to:
University Business School,
Arts Block - III, Panjab University,
Panjab University has highly qualified faculty, here is list of faculty members at University Business School
Panjab University UBS MBA Program, 2016 Admission Procedure:
- Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in CAT 2015 followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). Only candidates who have appeared for CAT 2015 will be considered for admission
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their score in the CAT 2015 subject to the condition that they secure a minimum 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC) candidates) in each section of CAT 2015
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The invitation for attending GD/PI & schedule of GD/PI would be put on UBS admission website. Candidates will be notified about the schedule of GD/PI with an email to their registered email address
- Final Merit List of all the candidates called and appeared for GD & PI will be prepared category-wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in the CAT 2015, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:
- WRITTEN TEST (CAT) - 85% (OF CAT 2015 PERCENTAGE SCORE & NOT PERCENTILE)
- GROUP DISCUSSION - 7.5%
- PERSONAL INTERVEIW - 7.5%
After procuring admission to the university, candidates will need to submit their fees, here is the fee structure of University Business SchoolLast Updated - 09 Dec 2015