Admission schedule has been announced for the two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the prestigious Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) for the academic session 2016-18.
Candidates can apply for the course only through Online Registration between December 15, 2015 and March 31, 2016. The selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance in the written test, written essay and personal interview.
Read about the various Courses offered by the Ambedkar University Delhi
Schedule for MBA Admissions 2016 at Ambedkar University:
Online Registration window
December 15, 2015 – March 31, 2016
April 10, 2016 (2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
April 2016 (Third/ Fourth week)
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University MBA Admissions 2016:
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA in his/her graduate degree. For reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PwD, the minimum required aggregate is 45%
- The candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree or are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the course. If selected, those candidates should submit the qualifying degree results to the university office, latest by August 31, 2016.
Reservation Criteria at Ambedkar University Delhi for MBA Admissions 2016:
- Seats reserved for candidates residing in/ graduating from Delhi – 85%
- Seats allotted to candidates outside of Delhi – 15%
Application Fee for MBA Programmes 2016 at AUD:
Category of Candidates
Application Form fee
SC/ ST/ PD
An account of Fee Structure 2016 at AU Delhi
Application Process for AUD MBA Admissions 2016:
- The candidates should register online and fill the prescribed application form available on the university website, along with the required processing fee through online payment.
Note: Applications will be received ONLY through the online registration process
Exam Pattern for MBA Admissions Test 2016:
The aptitude test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions and will be divided in two sections:
- Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning
- English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University:
- On the basis of the scores obtained in the Written Test, the candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI).
- On the day of the PI, the candidates will have to write an essay of 300 words which will be assessed during the interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of his/her overall marks secured in the written test, essay and interview.