Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, New Delhi invites applications for MBA Admissions for the academic session 2016-18. No. 1 University has announced the opportunity for the students seeking admissions to Delhi University for MBA Admissions 2016 are welcome.
MBA programs in following specializations
- International Business
- Human Resource Development
The admissions would be purely based on CAT exam.For more information of CAT 2015
Important dates for DU MBA Admissions 2016
The following are the important dates and event in concern with the MBA Admissions.
Admission to start online
October 15, 2015
Last date to submit the forms
December 15, 2015
Last date to submit CAT scores
February 01, 2016
Course Fees for DU MBA Admissions 2016
The fees for the MBA course for both International Business and Human Resource Development is Rs. 2000/- for general category and Rs. 10,000/- for SC/ST.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MBA admissions
- The candidate must have attained a bachelor’s degree from Delhi University or any recognized University with minimum 50% marks
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/CW the minimum marks would be 45% to be eligible for application process
- Relaxation to the reserved category would be given as per University’s rule
- CAT score is equally considerable along with other academic records
- No role will be played by the IIMs in the admission process
- The candidate must have completed the pre-registration process. The process can be completed online at the official website of Delhi University
Application Procedure for DU MBA Admissions 2016
The prospectus along with the application form will be available at Department of Commerce, Delhi University.
is easily downloadable from the official website of Delhi University.
The form can also be obtained via post from the following address:
The Section Officer,
Department of Commerce
School of Economics
University of Delhi
Delhi - 110007
The application form along with the application fees of Rs. 1000/- must reach the campus in a self-addressed envelope of size 28 cms × 22 cms.
Note: In case of SC/ST/PWD the fees for the same is Rs. 350/-
The online application of forms once started, students can fill up the form online and also can submit the application fees there via Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card.
Selection Procedure for MBA Admissions 2016
Common Admission Test (CAT) will be conducted by IIM on November 29, 2015 whose score card is essential to apply for the MBA admissions in Delhi University.
Apart from the CAT score card, Personal Interviews and Group Discussion will also be conducted by Delhi University to become the base of admissions.
Note: Applicants who do not sit for CAT exam are not eligible to apply for the admissions.Last Updated - 06 Nov 2015