Dharamsinh Desai University (DDU) offers admission into various UG and PG courses in the department of Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce and Dental Sciences. The odd semester result for BBA, M.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech, B.Com have been announced in March 2017. Students can check the by providing their name or enrollment number. The university conducts examination twice a year.
The university was established in the year of 1968 and it is situated in Nadiad, Gujarat. The strength is more than 1000 and it is approved by UGC (University of Grants Commission). The university has been giving average of 97% result since two decades.
Dhramsinh Desai University Semester Exam Result
The university follows the semester education and conducts examination for all the courses twice a year. The result for odd semesters is declared in the month of March as well as result for the Even semester is declared in the month of July.Latest Updates
In the month of March 2017, the university has declared the results for the following courses as mentioned below:
- BBA Semester-V Re- Remedial Exam March 21, 2017
- BBA Semester-III Re- Remedial Exam March 21, 2017
- BBA Semester-I Re- Remedial Exam March 21, 2017
- M.Com Semester III Re- Remedial Exam March 17, 2017
- M.Com Semester I Re- Remedial Exam March 17, 2017
- B.Pharma Semester I Re- Remedial Exam March 17, 2017
- B.Pharma Semester III Re- Remedial Exam March 17, 2017
- B.Pharma Semester V Re- Remedial Exam March 17, 2017
- B.Com Semester III Re- Remedial Exam March 14, 2017
- B.Com Semester I Re- Remedial Exam March 14, 2017
How to check Result?
Students eagerly waiting for their examination results can check by following these steps which are given below:
- Visit the official website
- Click no the Exam Results Link and you will be redirect to a new page.
- Check your result in pdf file by your name and enrollment number.
- The result will contain the pass or fail status of the students.
- Students can take a printout of their result for its further usage.
Dhramsinh Desai University Revaluation Result
After the declaration of result, students can also apply for revaluation process. If a student get backlog or fewer marks in any subject. They can fill the revaluation form on the official website or they can get it from the university. Students can also check their answer sheet as per the rules of university. The revaluation results are also announced after the few months of filling the application form on the official website of university. The university uploads the pdf format pages of their result.Last Updated - 30 Mar 2017