Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) located in Surat, Gujarat is a famous university in Gujarat. The university in 1965 by the government of Gujarat. The VNSG university provides various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different disciplines such as BA, B.Sc., B.Com., MBA, MSW, MCA etc.
The university has 79 Grant- in – aid colleges, 146 self-financing colleges/ Institutions and 100 postgraduate teaching centers attached to affiliated colleges. The university offers 119 graduate and 35 postgraduate programs in all, including self- financed program. VNSG University has faculties of Arts, Science, Education, Management Studies, Rural Studies, Engineering and Technology, Homeopathy and Architecture. VNSG University conducts semester exam twice in a year for different courses. The university follows even and odd semester system.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Exam Schedule
Students can check their exam schedule by visiting the official website of the VNSGU. In this examination section, students can check important announcement, useful information, latest news, and events. Students can check their examination details and other notification regarding exam by following below steps:
- Visit the official website of the VNSGU.
- Click on Exam Schedule section.
- Select the stream such as Art, Science, Commerce etc.
Students can check exam notification by visiting this section. Students can check new updates regarding exam dates for the regular semester-based exams as listed below:
- VNSGU External exam notification details.
- VNSGU Semester exam notification details.
- Students can download e Hall Ticket from the university website.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Result
Students can check their results by visiting the official website of the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.There are various courses results available on university official website, students have to select the desired courses.Students must follow these steps to check their exam result:
- Visit the official website of VNSGU.
- On the result page, you will find many links such as Art, Science, commerce, management, education, computer science etc.
- Then click on the desired link.
- After clicking any one of these links, you have to choose UG/PG course ( in which course you pursuing).
When students will click on the desired course in which they appeared then a new window will open. In this new window, students have to enter their seat number.Last Updated - 27 Feb 2017