The very elite and esteemed Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana was established in the year 1976, initially being called as Rohtak University. The Directorate of Distance Education of Maharishi Dayanand University is a wing that gives the students who could not avail time for regular courses, an opportunity to enroll themselves into various courses through the distance learning mode.
Especially for the MBA aspirants, the DDE is an excellent platform to pursue the course with guaranteed success.
The university offers a total of 40 correspondence programs under the DDE among which the distance MBA course is mostly opted for by the students.
Around 1, 30000 students get quality education through the distance learning mode. You can get the details regarding the Maharishi Dayanand University Correspondence MBA Fee at the website. The course is divided into four semesters for the duration of 2 years with fees for each semester starting from Rs. 11000.
- Registration and online transaction fees along with the prospectus and touch point fee make a total of Rs. 13,300 for taking admission into the distance MBA course.
- An extra Rs.400 is also charged as the on-demand examination fee.
In comparison to the top universities in India, Maharishi Dayananda is the first for students opting distance MBA courses as it takes a very reasonable fee which allows students to pursue their favorite courses without any worry.
To take admission in the distance MBA course you must go through the Maharishi Dayanand University Correspondence MBA Criterion thoroughly and then apply for the same.
- Firstly, the candidate must be a graduate in any stream to apply for the distance MBA course.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must possess a relevant degree from any UGC/AIU recognized institution.
- They must have passed their graduation or master's degree from a recognized institution with the required percentage of marks.
After obliging all the necessary requirements for taking admission and carefully following the Maharishi Dayanand University Correspondence MBA Criterion, you may apply for the course within the due period of time as mentioned by the university.
Every year, thousands of students opt for distance MBA courses at the Maharishi Dayanand University largely because of its affordable fees and flexibility. This year too, the number is expected to rise up to a much higher level.
Maharishi Dayanand University Correspondence MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 is available on its official website.
- First of all, the students must read the university prospectus carefully and also visit the online site to get an idea of the admission procedure.
- After going through the prospectus, the candidate shall fill in the admission application form with the required details.
- Once the application has been submitted and the required fees are paid, the candidates then will have to sit for an entrance exam for which the admission will be dispatched online.
You can also view the Maharishi Dayanand University Correspondence MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 here.
Thus, after completing these few simple steps you can finally be a part of this esteemed university and pursue your distance MBA course with flying colors.
Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015