Azim Premji University invites the applications for 3-year, full-time, residential Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degrees programmes for the academic session 2016-17. These programmes are offered in the following specializations:
- Physics or Biology
Admissions for these programmes will be in two windows - Early Admissions and Regular Admissions
Applicants seeking admission to this programme can benefit through early admissions. Final date for submission of applications is December 20, 2015. After going through the admissions process, successful applicants will be offered admission by end of January 2016.
For applicants who would like to be considered for Regular admissions, the application form must be submitted by April 25, 2016.
Important Dates for Azim Premji University UG Courses
Application form uploaded online
October 21, 2015
Last Date to Submit the Online form
December 20, 2015
April 25, 2016
National Entrance Test
December 27, 2015
May 8, 2016
Announcement of NET Results
January 5, 2016
Personal Interview Dates
January 9-10, 2016 (Bengaluru, Chennai)
Mid of May, 2016
January 16 -17, 2016 (Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune)
Announcement of Selection
End of January 2016
Mid of June, 2016
Commencement of Class
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for UG:
- Candidates should have passed a 12th class/ Pre university certificate from any recognized Indian Board or valid international certificate equivalent to Class 12th
- Candidates appearing in the final examination by June 2016 are also eligible to apply
- Candidates who have completed their 12th Class/ Pre University board examination in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have completed their Class 12th/ Pre University board examination in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate age should be 19 years (max.) and should have successfully completed 12th class examination (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks
Note: The offer of admission is provisional till proof of successful completion of Class 12 / Pre University study is provided.
Azim Premji University Application Process for UG:
Candidates can apply for Undergraduate Programmes through either Online or Offline.
Candidates login through the link on the website and Register yourself by entering the following data
- Mobile Number, Email Id and Date of Birth
- After successful registration, candidate will receive an Email with login credentials to access the form
- Fill the application form online
- And pay the application fee Rs. 200/- to be remitted in favour of Azim Premji University Fees a/c
- Candidates can also download the application from the website
- Details of the applications must be filled by hand written
- Pay the application fee Rs. 200/- through challan
- Account details are updated on the application form and the challan
- Candidates send the filled applications along with fee paid challan and photographs to:
Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University
PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560100
Azim Premji University Bangalore Selection Process for UG Programmes:
There are two stepswritten test and a personal interview including in the selection process for the Undergraduate Programme.
Written Test: Candidates will have to appear for a written test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities.
Written Test Centres:
Written test for UG programmes of Azim Premji University will be held at the following cities.
Early Admissions Test Date: December 27, 2015 (Sunday)
Regular Admissions Test Date: May 8, 2016 (Sunday)
Personal Interview: Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in the written test.Last Updated - 02 Dec 2015