Karnatak Lingyat Education (KLE) University, Belgaum has announced Post Graduate All India Entrance Test (PGAIET) for admission to various courses in Post Graduate and Diploma in Dental and Medical. The candidates needs to gear up for their preparations as the Entrance Test is soon going to screw up your winters with a little relaxation being the exam to be held at 2 p.m. under the shining sun.
KLE University offers various Medical and Dental courses to the aspirants wishing to go in the Medical stream, dreaming to be a doctor.
Well, if you are looking for KLE University courses you can take a sure look.
Important Dates for PGAIET KLE University 2016
The following mentioned are the various important dates for the events which are considerable for PGAIET 2016.
Last date to submit the application form
December 12, 2015 by 04:00 p.m.
Admit Card to be released
December 15, 2015 after 8 p.m.
Entrance test to be held on
December 19, 2015; 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Note: The candidates are advisable to reach at least 15 minutes before the exam starts along with the necessary documents.
Eligibility Criteria for PGAIET KLE University 2016
- The candidate must be a graduate with the final year degree of BDS or must have cleared the III Phase of MBBS from the recognized University from Dental or Medical Council of Council of India
- The students who have concluded to failed attempts of the same exam from now during their pursuing course of BDS or MBBS are not eligible to sit for PGAIET 2016
- The minimum passing marks for being eligible to apply is 50% or more
- The candidates must have completed their CRI (Compulsory Rotating Internship) by the date April 30, 2016
Know about KLEU – PGAIET 2016
- The students will be allotted with 180 minutes for a different question booklet for Dental and Medical courses including, objective and multiple choice questions
- Every question would carry One mark and there is no negative marking in the exam
Application Procedure for KLEU - PGAIET 2016
- The candidates can fill up the form online by paying the fees of Rs. 3200/- via Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card
- The hard copy of the application form must reach latest by the mentioned date to the campus address mentioned below:
Office of the Registrar
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar
Karnataka State, India
Notes to be kept intact while applying for the various courses
- The candidates must fill in the application form once for a single course. For the ones who have submitted multiple forms for single subject, will be cancelled
- It is mandatory to submit the hard copy of the application form to the campus address, failing to do that would cancel the selection of the candidate
- In case of incompletion of application form or ineligibility of the candidate, there will be no refund of the application fees after rejecting the application
- For any changes in center, the candidate has to get done with the new form all over again, filling up the details again.
- The students are advisable to reach for their admission on time (it does count)
There is no mandatory selection procedure as such being the necessary documents to be presented at the time of admission along with the application receipt and other mentioned documents.
Get ready for the KLEU – PGAIET 2016 and yes be prepared to ruin your winters well with clear preparations for the exam.Last Updated - 06 Nov 2015