UAS is commonly known as “University of Agriculture Sciences” which is located in Bangalore. University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Sc and M.Sc. The university conducts examinations separately on various dates at different exam centres. The examination result will announce soon by the university on its official website.
The university offers semester course system which is conducted by UAS twice in a year at various examination centres. Candidates should clear the entrance examination in order to get admission in the university. An entrance examination conducts in the month of June and July. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for more details and regular updates.
Candidates can check their results through online mode only using the online portal of UAS. By visiting the university website candidates can get all the examination results, notifications and timetable of various programmes.
UAS Exam Schedule 2017
University publishes the exam schedule 2017 on its official website. The Examination is scheduled to be conducted separately. Exam schedule mentioned the name of examination, examination notification, last date of registration for an exam, and exam date. Candidates must check their eligibility before registering for an examination.
The semester system is divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. Candidates will be called for an interview after the successful completion of an examination. Examinations schedule is published separately on the university website.
Candidates can download their exam schedule by following below steps:
- Candidates should log into the university official website.
- After that search for “News and Events” section present on the website home page
- Then click on the particular link named as “Exam Schedule 2017”
- A PDF file will be displayed on the candidate’s screen which they can download for their future use.
UAS Exam Result 2017
University of Agriculture Sciences is responsible for conducting the B.Sc and M.Sc examinations. The Examination is conducted twice in a year. Students have to keep in touch regularly with official portal of UAS. Candidates can check their results through online mode only. No result will be sent through courier or post.
To check the result candidates should follow below steps:
- Visit the University of Agriculture Sciences official website.
- Then find and open the link named as “B.Sc/ M.Sc Exam Result”.
- After clicking on the link page will be displayed on candidates computer or mobile screen
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page, where they need to put their Roll no. to view the result.
- Candidates should save the PDF format file and take printout if need in future.
Answer Sheet for External Examination 2017
University publishes the External Examination answer sheet on its official website. The Answer for external examination is available for all the three years i.e. Year I, Year II, and Year III. Answer keys are available for the different courses and various years. It will be available in the form of PDF format.
Below are the steps by following which candidates can download answer sheet for external examination 2017:
- Go to the UAS official website.
- Then click on the “Academics” option present at the Menu bar of university homepage
- After that click on the option named as “University Examination Centre”.
- Then further click on the “OMR” option present on the website.
- After that candidate can choose particular course, year and examination date.
- Then PDF file will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen which comprised total no. of questions and its respective answer option.
- Candidates can also download the PDF for their further reference