Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM-K) has invited the applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in the various disciplines for the academic year 2016-17.
IIM Kozhikode offers the FPM in the following areas:
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Information Technology & Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Strategic Management
Important Dates for IIM-K FPM Admission 2016:
Online application Link will be Available From
November 12, 2015
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
January 15, 2016
Last Date for Receiving Printed Application
January 21, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for IIM-K FPM Admission 2016:
Candidate must have passed one of the following qualifications. All relevant qualifications mentioned below must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
1. Postgraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.Sc., M.A, M.Com, MCA, MBA, M.Tech. etc.) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
2. Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks.
3. Professional qualifications of MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
4. Engineering degrees (B.Tech, BE, etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
5. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply but they will be selected for admission after completion the degree by June 30, 2016. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification beforeDecember 2016.
Note: For 3 and 4 above additional minimum 3 years relevant experience required if candidates applying to Marketing Area.
Qualifying Entrance Examination
Candidates applying for FPM programme offered by IIM-K should have a valid entrance test score (as given below). The test score should not be older more than 2 years as on January 15, 2016.
Area of Specialization
Qualifying Entrance Exam*
Accounting and Control, Finance
CAT and UGC JRF
Information Technology & Systems
CAT and GATE
Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC / CSIR JRF, GATE
Organizational Behavior & Human Resources
CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC- JRF
CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC-JRF
CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC -JRF, GATE
Note: *For getting selection, candidate would have to secure minimum 60 percentile in aggregate and 50 percentile in each of the sections.
Application Process for IIMK FPM Admission 2016:
- Candidates can apply online and they can apply maximum of two areas of specializations
- In addition, candidates will have to download a form for referee recommendation. These forms will have to be completed by two referees and attached with the print out of the completed application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft before filling the online application
- DD should be drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode” payable at Kozhikode
- Now enter the details of the DD in online form
- Take the printout of the filled in application form
- Send the filled application form along with DD and other document to the below address
FPM Office, IIM Kozhikode
IIMK Campus PO,
Calicut – 673570, Kerala
Note: If a candidate wants to apply for more than two areas then need to fill up the two different applications.
List of Documents:
Candidates must send the self-attested copies of the following documents
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Post-graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Qualifying Examination score card and Referee Recommendations (in the prescribed formats only)
Selection Process for IIMK FPM Admission 2016:
- Applicants will be selected on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile and Qualifying Scores.
- Such candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and written tests for certain areas) at IIM Kozhikode
- Relaxation: Candidates possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.33 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly, without again taking a qualifying examination.
Facility for Interview:
Institute provides the following facility to the candidates will be coming for interview.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed by the IIMK, to and from between the railway station at the place of residence and Kozhikode, limited to III AC train fare.
- Accommodation facility will also be provided in the campus for attending the interview; however, candidates need to bear the expenses related to their food.