Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Wayand published notification regarding admission to 2 years M.V.Sc. for the academic year 2017 – 18.
- M.V.Sc. Admission will be done through Entrance test which is conducted by University.
- Candidates can apply for the test from June 1 – July 24, 2017.
- Exam will be of one hour duration.
- Exam will have MCQs.
M.V.Sc. Program at KVASU
M.V.Sc program is offered in two constituent colleges of KVASU for the academic year 2017 – 18.
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur-680651
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode, Wayanad-673576
Program duration is 2 years. Admission will be given to the candidates those who clear entrance exam conducted by the university. Few seats are also for the candidate those who have cleared ICAR entrance test.
KVASU M.V. Sc. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Application Forms Available From||June 1, 2017|
|Last Date of online Application form||July 24, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||July 31, 2017|
|Admit Card||August 7 – 10, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||August 16, 2017|
|Merit List||August 16, 2017|
|Date of Interview||August 17 – 18, 2017|
|Merit List||August 23, 2017|
|Counselling||August 29, 2017|
KVASU M.V.Sc. Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate having B.V.Sc degree with at least 50% marks or 6/10 OGPA from a recognized university.
- For SC/ST candidates minimum marks is 5.5/10 OGPA.
- Maximum age limit for general category candidate is 40 years
- For SC/ST candidate maximum age limit is 45 years
- Candidates those who are in final year of qualifying degree examination can also apply.
- For such candidates, they have to produce final marksheet on or before August 17, 2017.
KVASU M.V.Sc. Admission 2017 Reservation
- 25% Seats are reserved for the ICAR candidates those who have cleared AIEEE-PG 2016. They have to remit the fee for application form and registration at the time of admission.
- Some seats are also reserved for the sponsored candidates of Kerala Govt. from state department of Animal Husbandry. Such candidates have to submit applications online.
KVASU M.V.Sc.Admission 2017 Registration
Candidates have to visit online for the application form filling and submission. Here are the steps for the registration process:
- Visit the official Website
- Now register with email and password
- After that login to your account
- Fill all the details in application form
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo (150*200 pixels) and signature (250*90 pixels).
- The images size should not exceed 30 kb.
- Save the application form
- After that submit the application fee.
Candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs.1000/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Application fee can be submitted either by Demand Draft or by Credit/Debit Card.
Candidates have to draw the Demand draft in favor of Finance Officer, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Wayand payable at State Bank of India, Kalpetta. Demand Draft can be drawn from any bank.
Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Candidates can also submit the fee by CC/DC/Net banking. Candidate have to submit Rs. 20 extra as processing fee.
After paying fee candidate has to take the print out of application form and send that form after signature of the applicant in the space provided with the following enclosures to the "The Director (Academics & Research), Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala-673576.
KVASU M.V. Sc. Admission 2017 Selection Process
University will conduct the entrance test and interview.
Candidate’s marks will be evaluated on the basis of entrance test, interview, experience and extra-curricular activities.
General Category candidates have to secure 40% marks in entrance test and SC/ST category students have to secure 30% marks to become eligible for the interview session.Last Updated - 03 Jun 2017