The School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, has invited applications for admission to the 5 year BBA LLB (Hons.) Program for the academic year 2017-18
- Application Forms can be downloaded only from the website and nowhere else.
- The last date for receipt of filled up application forms is 15th June 2017.
- There are total 30 seats
BBA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Program Eligibility Criteria
- +2 Examination recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year concerned
- +2 Examinations recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should be below 21 years of age as on 1st July of the year concerned
BBA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Program Application Procedure
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the Website only.
- Candidates should remit the Registration Fee of Rs.600/- at the University Cash Counter/Friends Jana- Sevanakendram or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of the finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University, payable at SBT MG University campus branch (Code No. 669), P.D. HILLS P.O., Kottayam
- Full postal address of the applicant with Pin-code is to be entered on the reverse side of the DD in block letters.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay only 50% of the registration fee.
Fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- The filled-up application form should be completed in all respects. Otherwise, will be summarily rejected.
BBA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Program selection process
- Selection of studentsis based on the marks secured in the Entrance Test.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation through Open University System directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission to law programs
Relaxation of Marks & Reservation of Seats
- Three percent of total seats are reserved for candidates with physical disabilities.
- The rest are considered for implementing mandatory reservation, physically challenged candidates suffering from disability of 40% or more and certified as such by a Govt.
- Medical Board indicating the percentage of disability shall be considered for reservation.
- The reservation will be given as per Government norms
Weightage of Mark
- Weightage of marks for proficiency in Sports/Games/NCC/NSS etc.
- Bonus marks for Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans/Ex-servicemen will be given as per the existing rules of admission
BBA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Program entrance exam
- The Entrance Test intends to test the General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Language skills etc. of the candidates
- It will be of 2 hours carrying 100 marks
BBA LLB (Hons.) 5 years Program contact details
Address: Mahatma Gandhi University
Priyadarsini Hills P.O., Kottayam - 686 560
Registrar : 91-481-2731007
Last Updated - 08 Jun 2017