Barkatullah University is an affiliating university having 77 government colleges and 338 private colleges under its jurisdiction. In addition to Postgraduate and Research programmes, the university also offers certificate as well as diploma courses in the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Law etc. Apart from imparting education through regular mode, Barkatullah University also offers several UG, PG & Diploma courses through distance learning mode via the Institute Of Open & Distance Education (IODE).
BU Bhopal Timetable
BU Bhopal timetable for the end semester examinations for all its UG & PG courses, offered at BU campus & its affiliated colleges, is uploaded on the official university website. Students can check their course & semester-wise timetable through the website and should verify their exam schedule from the respective college. Students must follow the below mentioned steps to download their course semester exam timetable:
- Candidate should visit the official BU Bhopal website followed by the Timetable Section.
- On the next page, a list of all the courses along with the corresponding semester number will be displayed viz. Time-Table for LL.B III Course (1527) 01/12/2016
- Students should search and click on their desired course link & download the respective timetable.
BU Bhopal Results
Barkatullah University follows the semester pattern system for all its programmes and the term end examinations are generally conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) & May (Even Semester) every year. Candidates can view their result by following the steps given below:
1. Firstly, students should log on to the official university website.
2. Next, the students should click on ’Online Results’ link and they will be redirected to the BU result page. Then, students should choose their course level from the following options:
- U.T.D. Results
- Ph.D Course Work Results
- M.Phil Course Work Results
- I.O.D.E Results
- Affiliated Colleges Results
3. On the next page, candidate should click on their desired course link viz. B.Pharmacy Semester VIII (13-10-16)
4. In the next step, student should enter his/her details such as roll number, semester and session and finally click on “Submit” button
5. Candidate’s result is instantly displayed on the screen. Students are advised to save & download the scorecard for future use.
=Last Updated - 26 Dec 2016