ABV Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior is one the premier institutes set up by the Government of India and has the objective of imparting good quality education and conducting research in the areas of management and information technology. Applications are invited for the bright candidates for the admission in two year full time management programmes
- MBA (IT enabled Service management)
- MBA(Public Services Management and e-Governance)
ABV IIITM Gwalior 2 years Full-time MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates:
All the Candidates can submit the online applications till January 30, 2015
ABV IIITM Gwalior 2 years Full-time MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to apply, candidates should have
- A Valid CAT Score
- First Class bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology(any branch) or a first class master’s degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply
Note: A relaxation of 5 % marks is provided to SC/ST students. Reservation criteria is also as per the GOI norms
ABV IIITM Gwalior 2 years Full-time MBA Admission 2016 Application Procedure:
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria candidates can apply for the programmes at the ABV-IIITM Gwalior, and fill the online application form and online application fee transfer.
- Visit the following link for filling the application form and fill in the necessary details required. Apply Online
- Application fees for the General and OBC Category applicants is Rs. 1000
- No application fees is charged for the candidates who belong the SC / ST / PH / Female applicants and also for Jammu and Kashmir State and North East State applicants
Note: It is recommended that candidates must retain a copy of submitted application form and the proof of online payment including transaction id and bank details. These documents are required at the time of document verification by the institute.
Instruction to Candidates for Filling up online Application Form for MBA Admission 2016-18
- Please fill in your correct details in appropriate place/box provided in the Application form. Incomplete information will make the form liable for rejection.
- Please ensure that all the relevant fields such as pertaining to qualification, uploading of photos, signature etc. are filled/uploaded correctly before clicking on the ‘’submit’’ button. Otherwise you will be prompted by the system for the same before you are able to successfully submit.
- Candidates having any qualification other than the qualifying degrees may fill in the box mentioned as “other”.
- The candidates should click the submit button only after checking that all required information/uploading have been made. Once you submit the on line application, a prompt for taking printout of the submitted form will appear. Please take a print out of this form for further communication.
- In exceptional cases where more than one application form is submitted by a candidate, the form which is submitted last will be considered as Final.
ABV IIITM Gwalior 2 years Full-time MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted for GD/Short Discussion and personal interview on the basis of their score in CAT 2015 and their academics performance in the past. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the same to appear before selection panel at different centres. The selection panels normally constitute industry experts or academicians from repute institutes of India or may be both to evaluate the candidates
Selection procedure will be held in various states of India namely Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Raipur, Ranchi and SrinagarLast Updated - 06 Nov 2015