Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) is the fifth Open University in India and has jurisdiction over the complete state of Maharashtra. The university operates through its 10 Regional Centers and a network of Study Centres (SCs).
YCMOU follows odd/even semester pattern for its various UG and PG courses including BE, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LLB. Students can check their end semester examinations through the results portal available at the official university website. The university students can view their semester results by following the below given steps:
- Candidates have to open official website of YCMOU i.e. “ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac” and click on “Result” tab
- Result will be displayed as per months and candidates should select the desired link for checking their respective results.
- Once you click it, YCMOU will ask for the candidate’s PRN Number. Upon submitting the same, candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen
- Result will contain the Candidate’s Name, Subject, Seat Number, PRN, Statement Number, College Code and the Marks Obtained by the candidate
- Candidate can take a print out of their result for future reference
YCMOU Latest Updates
For latest updates and information related to YCMOU results, students should go through the “Results Dash Board” section available on the result portal of the university website.
The results are published on the website in the PDF format and candidates must download the respective file to see their result. Once the file is downloaded, candidate can search for his/her roll number and view the exam scores.
YCMOU Re-evaluation Information:
- Candidates willing to apply for rechecking should submit the respective application form within 15 days of the announcement of result
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their results and wish to apply for re-valuation can download the marks verification form available at the results portal from the official YCMOU website. The form will be available in English as well as Marathi medium for all the students.
- The verification process is applicable only for certain degrees and therefore, the candidates must confirm the eligibility of their programme for re-checking before submitting the marks verification form.
- List of candidates who should appear for repeater exam should also look for all the relevant details at the official YCMOU website
Students can download the Preparatory Hall Tickets for the end semester examination from the official website upon entering their Application/ 16-digit PRN Number.
Last Updated - 07 Mar 2017