Sri Sri University is inviting application for the PG programs for the academic year 2017-18. Application forms for the PG courses are available on the website. Interested candidates should fill and submit the application form before June 25, 2017.
- Sri Sri University adopts a merit based policy for selection in any of its undergraduate as well postgraduate programs.
- Candidates can fill the application form or download it from the official site.
- Candidates applying for the PG courses must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 50% in their graduation.
Sri Sri University is offering Postgraduate the following Postgraduate courses:
|MBA - General Management||120|
|MBA - Agribusiness Management||30|
|MBA - Entrepreneurship||30|
|M.Sc - Osteopathy||20|
|M.A. - Good governance and Public Policy||60|
|M.A. - Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences||60|
|M.A. - Journalism and Mass Communication||30|
|M.A. - Sanskrit||60|
|M.A. - Philosophy||60|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Markets||Not declared|
Sri Sri University Admission 2017 Eligibility
The basic eligibility requirements for taking admission in the PG programs at Sri Sri University are mentioned below:
- Candidates interested in taking admissions for the PG courses in Sri Sri University should have completed their graduation courses with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no age limit prescribed for PG courses. However, the candidates above the age of 35 years, will be considered for admission based on the decision of the Administration.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through the details of all the PG courses offered by SRI SRI University and their eligibility requirements before applying for the course.
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY PG ADMISSION 2017 REGISTRATION PROCESS
Candidates can apply online for PG admissions on the official website as well as obtain the physical application form available at the University counters. Steps to register for PG admissions is mentioned below.
- Applicants seeking admission to any of the academic program are advised to visit the University Website www.srisriuniversity.edu.in and apply online by paying the application fee using any online mode: Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
- Candidates can also apply for offline for admission to PG courses at SRI SRI University and deposit the registration fee in the Bank. The bank account details of University are as follows:
- Account Name: Sri Sri University
- Account No: 1499-0100-0212
- Bank Name & Branch: ICICI Bank, Bidyadharpur, Cuttack, Odisha
- IFSC: ICIC-000-3050
- SWIFT Code: ICICINBBNRI
- Once deposited, send the application form with name of the student, course enrolled in and scan the receipt of payment and send to email@example.com and copy to @srisriuniversity.edu.in
|MA Good Governance and Public Policy||1000|
|MA Journalism and Mass Communication||1000|
|MA Naturopathy and Yogic Science||750|
Sri Sri University Selection process of PG courses 2017
The selection criteria for all the PG courses vary. Some are based on valid entrance exam score while others are strictly merit based. Candidates can check below the selection criteria for all the courses.
- MBA - General Management: Admission will be done on the basis of Valid CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / JEE / ATMA score.
- MBA - Agribusiness Management: Admission will be done on the basis of Valid CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / JEE / ATMA score.
- MBA - Entrepreneurship: Admission will be done on the basis of Valid CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / JEE / ATMA score.
- M.Sc - Osteopathy: Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- M.A. - Good Governance and Public Policy: On the Merit Basis
- M.A. - Yogic Science: On the Merit Basis
- M.A. - Journalism and Mass Communication: Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance exam conducted by the University.
- M.A. - Sanskrit: On the Merit Basis
- M.A. - Philosophy: On the Merit Basis
Address: Sri Sri University, Sri Sri Vihar, Ward No - 3,Godi Sahi, Cuttack - 754006.
Admissions Helpline +917894424562 | +917894424563 | firstname.lastname@example.org
General & HR inquiries: +91-92381-28112 (10 AM to 5:30 PM)Last Updated - 21 Jun 2017