GADVASU Ludhiana (Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University) has released notification for admission to Diploma in Veterinary Science. The admission will be done through Entrance Test. The registration is done via online as well as offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply till July 05, 2017.
GADVASU Ludhiana is one of the prestigious universities. It was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005.
GADVASU Ludhiana Important Dates
The registration process is ongoing. Interested applicants can apply in online as well as offline mode till July 05, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted. The table below represents the important dates of admission process.
|Event||Date (Offline Mode)||Date (Online Mode)|
|Registration closes on||July 05, 2017 (up to 04:30 p.m.)||July 05, 2017 (up to 11:59 p.m.)|
|Registration closes on (with late fee)||July 12, 2017 (up to 04:30 p.m.)||July 12, 2017 (up to 11:59 p.m.)|
|Entrance Test||August 08, 2017|
|First Counselling||September 12, 2017|
|Second Counselling||October 10, 2017|
GADVASU Ludhiana Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying to Diploma in Veterinary Science. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology from a Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) in India.
- Student must have secured at least 50% marks in class 12. There is relaxation of 10% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
GADVASU Ludhiana Application Form- How to Apply?
The registration process is under way. Interested candidates can apply from any of the way i.e. online or offline. The registration closes on July 05, 2017.
- Online Application Form for Diploma course along with Prospectus is available at GADVASU website www.gadvasu.in or www.gadvasuadmissions.com.
- Visit the official website and select your applied course, fill application form in the prescribed format.
- Students are required to mentioned a valid email address or phone number on application form.
- Online application form along with requisite fee should be submitted by the due date and time for admission to Diploma course.
- Candidates applying Online need not to purchase the Prospectus.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the office of Director of Extension Education GADVASU, Ludhiana – 141004 or Principal, Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani, Bathinda – 151401 or Principal, Baba Hira Das Ji College of Veterinary Pharmacy, Badal, Sri Muktsar Sahib from 12.06.2017 onwards from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days either by cash payment of INR 1500/- at the counter or through post by sending Bank Draft for INR 1600 in favor of the Comptroller, GADVASU, Ludhiana to Director of Extension Education GADVASU, Ludhiana – 141004.
- After successfully filled application form must be submitted in the office of Registrar, by the due date of submission. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in the transit.
GADVASU Ludhiana Selection Process
- Admissions will be made strictly as per the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test.
- In case of tie in marks obtained in Entrance Test, the candidates getting higher marks in Biology shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- In case of tie in the marks obtained in Biology in Entrance Test, the candidate getting higher marks in Chemistry shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- In case of tie in the marks obtained in Chemistry in Entrance Test also, the candidate higher in age shall be ranked higher in order of merit
- All the seats will be filled by the Counselling Committee constituted by the University.
- Candidates have to appear for entrance test for admission to Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology to be held at Ludhiana.
- There shall be no re-evaluation of answer sheets.
- Fee for Prospectus and Entrance Test for Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Technology:
- Online Applications- INR 3800 can be paid online through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Offline Applications- INR 2500 Candidates have to pay their fee with application form through Bank Draft favouring Comptroller, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana.